No, ..Absolutely- Sister!Wanda Maximoff

Y/n was the youngest in the Avengers compound. And being Wanda's little sister, she was made to go to school.

However, the young girl got bullied on a daily basis. She never told anyone in the compound out of fear that it would just make it worse. Or that her sister would literally kill someone.

As she walked through the halls of the school, Y/n would be constantly shoved into lockers, walls and class doors. Her body covered in bruises to prove it.

She groaned in pain as she got out of the school, only to be met by her older sister wearing a concerned look on her face while also wearing a disguise of a hat, glasses and baggy clothes.

"Y/n/n? What's wrong?" She placed gentle hand's on Y/n's face.

Y/n looked away, cuts on her face from being slapped by a group of girls at lunch.

Wanda looked through Y/n's mind. Once she found out what had happened, she got a look in her eyes and a tilt of her head, one the younger Maximoff knew too well.

"Wanda - No"

"Wanda Absolutely!" The redhead stormed into the school, slamming the doors open with her magic- making her disguise absolutely useless.

"Wands - Wanda - Wan!" Y/n whisper yelled to her older sibling as she chased after her.

This wouldn't end well..