I am here! Pt2 ~ Leigh Shaw

Leigh didn't think she had heard Danny correctly. What did he mean Y/n was leaving?

Without another word, Leigh turned on her heels and bolted down the street in the direction of Y/n place.

Surprisingly she made it there in under 20 minutes with how fast she was running. As she approached the apartment block, she saw Y/n loading up her car with a sad expression on her face.

"Y/n!"

The singer turned towards the widow. Her bleak eyes boring into Leigh's skull. She held the box she was carrying tight to her chest.

Leigh panted as she stood infront of the other woman. She stared at the boxes on the ground by the car and in the car.

"Where are you going?" Y/n looked away. "i don't know. Somewhere I'm wanted I guess."

Y/n placed the box in her arms into the car before turning back to Leigh.

"I don't want you to go." The singer shrugged.

Y/n shakes her head and laughs humorlessly. "I don't get it Leigh. You didn't stop me leaving your place weeks ago. But you want me to stay now? after i waited for you? looked for you in the crowd?.."

Leigh stepped closer to the woman infront of her. Gingerly placing her shaking hands onto Y/n's face.

"I get it. I messed up - like really fucked up. B-but that doesn't mean that i want you to leave. I should have stopped you" Leigh let out a gentle whimper.

The two stand in silence for a small while. The widow takes another breath "I love you" Leigh frowns and nods, tears in her eyes as she scrunches her face.

"I love you Y/n - more than I think i could have ever loved Matt. And that horrifies me; because I didn't think i could ever love someone again, let alone more. The thought that i could lose you the same way... scares me"

After what feels like an eternity, Y/n speaks gentle words.

"I didn't want to scare you Leigh. I wanted you to see that you made me better.." "And I see it now! I get it!"

The hands holding the singer's face tighten slightly as Leigh makes eye contact.

"I am so sorry. I wish i could take back everything that we said that night. If i could i would have come to your show. I just want you to forgive me."

Y/n softly laughs, placing her hands on Leigh's. "I forgave you the moment you called my name down the street. Because it showed me that you care."

The woman laugh softly, placing their foreheads together.

"And Leigh?" Leigh looks at her girlfriend. "I love you too.. but i don't exactly have anywhere to live now" After a few seconds of silence the two burst out into laughter.

"You are staying with me - I refuse to lose you again."