Immediate Leave ~ Elizabeth Olsen

Y/n and Paul Bettany sat across from eachother smiling as the interview began. The two were filming Actor on Actor together.

As they spoke and laughed, a certain topic came up.

"Y/n, I know this is a uh- uh sensitive topic for you, but you and our Co worker and friend Lizzie Olsen, recently filed for divorce. How are you doing?"

Y/n smiled sadly, attempting to fiddle with her wedding ring, only to remember it was no longer there.

"I, ya know..its not been easy. It has been really hard on me but it has in my opinion been harder on Liz and our wonderful little boy Ben. Lizzie and I hadn't been the same for a while and I know that it was my fault entirely"

Paul frowned slightly but listened.

"I had been away working on so many projects and filming and so much shit ya know? I had made her feel unloved and unhappy, to be honest that was a part of the reason we divorced. I couldn't do that to her anymore. I would never lie and say that I am not still absolutely, undeniably inlove with her. I will always be."

She tears up and wipes her eyes before continuing.

"So, I recently made a choice. I am immediately leaving the business all together. Indefinitely. So that I can be a better mother to Ben and so that I can be there to support the mother of my child."

Paul and the crew gasped and stopped the recording. Attempting to change the woman's mind.

But it was too late. She had made up her mind. Meanwhile, her assistant sent the recording directly to Lizzie.