Chapter 1: Info

Thomas or as most people know him as Stiles was kidnapped for 2 months. It was covered up by his father and the Government. Stiles/Thomas was actually in a simulation for almost 10 years.

When he was taken out he found out he is only 17, not 27. Just before he was taken out of the simulation Newt was just killed by an explosion since the simulation had all the data it needed.

Newt...dead

Minho...nowhere to be found

Now Stiles again, he had nothing to remind him of Newt. Not his necklace, jacket, rings, nothing. He had nothing from his soulmate.

Now Stiles has come back with his memory and brain of a 27 year old in a 17 year old body. Worst of all he was still in high school.

Stiles doesn't know how to deal with the pain he feels. Trying to be the old 'Stiles'. So he discovers a drug. And what is great about the drug is that no were-creature or supernatural could smell it.

The drug makes all the pain, depression, PTSD, everything goes away.

He starts to smoke and drink along with the drug. His new motto to live by is: "Gotta stay High, forget all the Pain".

*This takes place where Season one and two are both Freshman year and season 3 is Sophomore year.*

*All things Teen Wolf belong to Jeff Davis. All Things The Maze Runner belongs to Jame