Chapter 3: A Week Later

Thomas/Stiles' PoV:

It has been a week since I last Talked to Scott and I always see him looking at me. Today Rosie told me that after school I am trying something new. I have had at least 2 pieces of Mal a day. Still haven't really been able to sleep. It's weird sleeping by myself since I always had Newt to cuddle with but I now have no one to make sure the nightmares stay away. I am also thinking about asking if Rosie could spend the night to see if that helps. I also believe that Mal will not be enough to make all the memories of torture  and pain go away. 

I am sitting in Roscoe as tears run down my face. Pain... the pain I felt when I saw Newt Die...What do I do without him? I hate feeling this pain. I also Can not take the pill in the morning incase my Dad sees me doing it. He doesn't even feel like my dad to be honest. I sigh and look for the pills. I open up the center console and I see something shine from the sun making light from the shiny thing go into my eyes. I move some papers and I see a chain...My breath stops. 

'Could It be my Necklace?' I ask myself. I pull it out and I find a dog tag on it. I look closely and see that it has a name and sentence on it.

"Newt, I will always Love you forever. <3"

A tear slips pass my eyes. And then they will not stop. H-How did this get here? I do not remember this. Is this a gift from above? Did Newt make sure I have something of him? I put It around my neck and open my pills and take one. And I get out of Roscoe

I walk into school with my head down, hood up. Mal still hasn't kicked in. I know tears are on my cheeks but I don't care anymore. I walk past the Pack and just look at them a little. I saw all of them look at me with shocked faces. probably from seeing tears on my face. I walk over to Rosie, Seb, Mikey, and Jason. 

"Hey Tom, You okay?" Mikey asks me. 

"N-Not really..." I tell them. Thought I would be honest.

"Well we are doing the new shit. Wanna do it before first period?" Jason asks me.

"Sure." I reply. We break into the basement. Before I go down I look behind me to see the pack watching me. I go down the stairs and see they were all waiting for me. "So, what are we doin?" I ask them.

"Well, We have been told that smoking or vaping on Mal will increase the effects." Mikey tells me.

"Soo, Tom, Weed or Vape?" Seb asked holding up  a Vape and a cigarette. I grab the vape from his hand.

"Do I get to keep this vape?" I ask just so I know.

"Sure Thing." He tells me. I take a long hit of the Vape and cough a bit.

"Look, babies first hit of nicotine!" Rosie says with a laugh. I take another hit but a bit smaller so I do not cough this time. I now see why people do this. I actually feels really good. We just hang out down here getting high and talking. We end up ending a little late so Rosie and I rush to first period.

"Stilinski, McKay! Why are you 20 minutes late!?" Coach asks us. 

"We were dealing with shit." Rosie tells him as we go sit down, and not pay any attention. I look over to Scott. 

"Are you okay." He mouths to me. I just flip him off. This will probably make him come by my house and try and see what has happened to me. I could tell he got mad. Good. 

"Hey, Wanna stay the night tonight? I have been having trouble sleeping." I whisper to Rosie and she smiles.

"Sure. I would bee honored. Drinking tonight?" She asks me.

"Yep, My 'father' has a late night shift." I tell her.

"Let's Go!" She whisper Yells.

End of School Day

I walk up to my new group of Friends as Rosie says: "You ready?"

"Yep! Let's go!" I tell her and we say goodbye to the others. We hop into Roscoe and we drive home. She is vaping the whole way. Once we get there we step inside and Put our bags in my room. 

"Here" She says holding out some Mal for me. I take it then hit my new Vape.

"You ready for tonight?" I ask her. 

"Well, we are drinking so yes!" Rosie says.

We go back down stairs right as the door bell rings. I go to get it and see Scott and Lydia standing there.

"Well, hello...Shanks" I whisper the last part. "What do you want?"

"Tom! Who's At the door?" Rosie yells and walks over and slings her arm around my shoulders.

(Rosie's Outfit!^^)

"Oh...Wait you're  the lacrosse captain right?" Rosie asks.

"And you are one of the bad junkies in School!" Lydia almost screams at her. Rosie flips her off,

"Stiles, you can't hang out with her." Scott says calmly.

"And why is that?" I ask Scott as I cross my arms.

"She is a bad influence!" Scott yells.

"And you are a bad old friend that keeps calling Thomas a name that isn't his anymore!" Rosie yells to stand up for me.

"Is she like your girlfriend now or something? Speak for yourself man." Scott scoffs.

"What if we were?" Rosie jokes. I start laughing and she starts to laugh as well.

"That would be weird. He loves me." Lydia states.

"I don't love you. Never have. I used you as a cover up." I tell her still slightly laughing.

"What do you mean?" She asks offended.

"I'm Gay." I tell her.

"Wh-what?" Scott asks me.

"I am Gay okay. And Good Bye." I shut the door and Rosie hands me her vape since mine is in my room. I take a hit and thank her.