Chapter 5: Sam

Third PoV:

A Month has passed and the Pack haven't seen Stiles or well Thomas as he likes to be called. They aren't really worried since he was being a jerk to them. The pack was upset with Stiles/Thomas he was drinking and doing drugs heavily and they didn't understand his reason. 

"Gotta Stay High to Forget" Thats what he said and then followed by "To Forget Him" They asked who 'him' was but what confused them more was the fact that he said the guy was dead. But now they will never know. He hasn't Shown up at School and the Sheriff will not say where his son is.

With the Pack:

"Great news guys my brother has been found!" Lydia said with a smile walking into the McCall house. 

"You have a brother?" Scott asked Lydia.

"Yeah, he is a year older than us, so he is 18. He is going to be a senior at school. He was taken when he was 12 so He has been gone for a while. Can I invite him over so when he starts tomorrow he won't be lonely?" Lydia asks the pack as she batts her eye lashes. 

"Of Course! We would love to meat you brother. What's his name?" Allison asks her best friend.

"Sam. He is shy just so you know." Lyds stated as she texted her brother to come over. 

About 30 minutes later there is a knock on the door. Lydia opened it.

"Guys this is my brother Sam." Lydia said as Sam walked into the house.

"Hi..." Sam said, The pack heard a British accent come from the boy. 

"Dang Lyds, you didn't tell us he was hot. Damn." Malia said coming up to Sam. "Malia." 

"Sam, very Gay." Sam said with a smirk.

"Wow, how you let me down so easy." Malia scoffed.