Chapter 6: Ending

Third PoV:

Sam has been at the school and hanging out with the pack for 2 weeks now. Sam isn't very talkative, they know he is hiding something. 

It was lunch and Malia comes running up to the table.

"Guys! Stiles is back! I just saw him!" Malia practically yells.

"What's a Stiles?" Sam asks the group. 

"He was like my brother, then he came back from being missing a totally different person. He started drinking and doing drugs. Also was going by the name of Thomas." Scott told Sam.

"T-Thomas?" Sam whispered under his breath. Could it be his Thomas? His love? But Sam knows he shouldn't get his hopes up. 

"Look here he comes!" Malia says pointing to a guy with his hood up walking into the cafeteria.

"Stiles!" Scott yells to get his attention. Thomas looks over to his old name and stops. He sees the sandy haired boy. 

Sam looks up when Scott yells, he sees his Thomas. They lock eyes and Sam gets up and runs to hug him. 

"NO! Y-You are dead!" Thomas yells.

"No...no, Tommy I am real! Here.." Sam says grabbing Thomas' hand and putting it on his chest so he can feel his heart beating. 

"N-Newt?" Thomas breathes.

"Tommy." Newt Smiles. Thomas grabs a fist load of Newt's shirt  and brings him in for a kiss. It was a heated kiss, they put all of their love for each other into the one kiss. They break apart taking in a breath of air.

"I-I really needed you earlier...where were you?" Thomas asked crying.

"I am so Sorry Tommy, After I woke up in the lab I had a hard time finding help. But I am here now. Every thing will be okay Love." Newt says holding and whipping away Thomas' tears.

"Sam? You know him?" Lydia asks.

"He is my Husband, of course I know him." Newt says not looking away from Thomas. Thomas' tears just wouldn't stop. "Wanna go home?" 

"P-please..." Thomas said so softly he sounded broken. 

"I will see you later Lydia." Newt says trying to walk away with a fragile Thomas.

"Can I come? I will drive." Lydia offers. 

"Yea.." Thomas says as the trio walks away leaving a confused pack behind. 

They arrive at the Stilinski home and they all go inside. They take Thomas to the couch and Newt sits down with him. Thomas ends up laying down in Newt's lap with his head on his legs. Newt plays with his hair. Thomas soon falls into the first night sleep of no dreams for the first time in a long time.

"So Sam, or Newt, you are married to Thomas?" Lydia asks. She respects Thomas' name since she has put all the pieces together. Thomas wasn't trying to be a jerk. He was drinking and doing drugs all because he thought his husband was dead. And Thomas is now family to her. 

"Newt, please. Yea...We were kidnapped and put into a simulation. I was in the simulation for 8 years he was there for 10. We got married in the simulation after we got to the right arm. well really it was just random rings we found and kinda just went for the whole Husbands thing since we didn't know if we would get out alive. But I was infected by a virus. When we were escaping the Last City it stated to take control of me. I begged him to kill me. But I stabbed him and his blood on the knife cured me when I was stabbed. But when I came too I ended up in a Lab where I found a bunch of beds where we were plugged into the simulation. And so I had a hard time finding help." Newt went on a little rant. Giving Lydia the basics.

Lydia was stunned. How could they have found love in a simulation? She looked down to Thomas and saw him stir.

"Newt?" Thomas asks.

"Hey." Newt says as Thomas looks up.

"You're real." Thomas smiles and pulls Newt down for a kiss. Newt smiles into the kiss. Lydia now realized that they fit together like puzzle pieces. 

"Okay that was adorable." Lydia Smiles after the couple breaks up. "I am so planning the official wedding!" 

"Still wanna make it official? Law and everything?" Thomas asks.

"Of course. I Love You." Newt says.

"I Love You." Thomas says sitting up giving Newt a peck on the lips.

THE END