Chapter 28

Continue :

He stopped & smilingly sat on bed & pulled her in his lap.. she laughing wrapped her arms around his neck & hugged him tightly..

Karan : ( kissing her hair ) i love youu so much my babydoll.. accha chalo ab chalte haii niche sab dhund rhe honge..

She stood up from his lap & gave him naughty smile made him scrunched his nose in confusion

Karan : what ?

She turned while flipping her hairs & started going towards door while moving her hips seductively.. then stopped & turned to saw his face.. which become slightly red & eyes widened in shock.. she winked at him.. he immediately covered his face which was blushing deeply..

Karan ( in mind ) : yeh kya dekh liyaaa!! Nhi.. nh.. nhii kuch nhi dekha maine.. ( timidly ) hey bhgwaan aapne aaj mujhe birthday par tharak pana to nhi gift kar diyaa..

When he lost in his thoughts , She played a song in the back ground.. his hands fell down from his face in shock listening the tune & looked at her who was standing showing him her back..

She slowly removed her hairs & parted at one side giving him full view of her back & skinny waist..

       Aaj dikha de mujhe love karke
         O baby bahon mein bharke..

She started dancing while moving her body curves sensually & smoothly according to the song made him gulped down..

             O jo bhi socha sapno mein
       Woh aaj dikhade mujhe sab karke

She turned elegantly and gaze at him with smirk.. She slowly walked towards him.. his beat getting faster by her every step..

           Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera
           Tu hi meri raaton ka nasha..

She stood in front of him looking directly into his eyes & traced her finger from his neck to chest while lipsyn the song & opened first button of his shirt.. sweatbeads started forming on his forehead made her chuckled in mind..

          Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera
              Soya hua jism jaga..

She gripped his collar tightly into her hands & pulled dangerously close to him.. their breath were mingling with each other.. his hand automatically wrapped around his waist..

                Kaali raaton mein...
           Crazy aankhon ne chuaa..

She ran her finger over his jawline & placed a kiss at the corner of his lips made him closed his eyes at the feeling & sucked a deep breath..

                     Kuch mujhko
         Kuch meri saanson ko huaa
                Kaali raaton mein..

She pushed him on the bed & hovered on top of him showing perfect view of her cleavage arousing him.. he closed his eyes immediately made her chuckled..

          raaz yeh aankhon ne chuaa
  Kuch tez adar lazy saanson ko huaa..

She caressed his eye lashes softly made him opened his eyes slowly.. Then placed her lips on his lips.. His whole body tingled, the feeling of her small frame leaning on him as his arms wrapped around her tightened..

       Please dikhade tu gazab karke..
           Labon ke paas lab karke..

Preeta's finger slipped under his shirt caressing his hard chest while his hands were busy drawing circles on her waist.. the kiss was slow & passionate at first but it soon turned rough & fast as if it was some thing they have been starving for so long..

   Socha hai jo bhi sapno mein
    Woh aaj dikhade mujhe sab karke..

Preeta sucked on his lower lip and slowly pulled away.. both were breathing heavily.. karan stared at her in shock..

Preeta ( whispers against his lips ) : Happy birthday mr. Husband

She looked at him smilingly & kissed
his cheek then another one.. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment but not believing this was happening in real..

Karan : ( says while looking at her glowing face ) Am i dreaming babydoll ?

To give him answer she trailed down and started to kiss his neck.. Then bit a little on his neck making him shiver in pleasure..

Preeta : abhi bhi sapna lag raha hai..

She felt him shaking his head in no against her cheek made her smiled.. she softly bite his earlobe then placed a soft kiss there & whispered in his ear those words which he was dying to hear..

Preeta : i love you karan..

He flipped their position immediately & came on top of her..

Karan : say again..

Preeta : I... LOVE... YOU..

Karan ( teary eyes ) : again

Preeta ( shouts while smiling ) : i love youu bajarbattu!! I looooove youu so muchhh

She wiped his tears while laughing & brought his face closer to her & pecked his lips twice..

Karan : you forgive me preeta.. tum.. tumne mujhe sach maaf kar diyaa..

She nodded her head in yes & surrounded her arms around his neck..

Preeta : maine tumhe kab ka maaf kar diya tha lekin socha tumhare birthday vaale din tumhe surprise du.. kaisa laga ?

Karan : kya kaisa laga.. kitna pareshan kiya subah se tumne.. mujhe laga tum mera birthday hi bhul gyii.. lekin kehte hai intezaar ka fal mitha hota hai... ( Smirking ) Mera double mitha thaa! mujhe to pata hi nhi tha meri wife itna hot & sexy dance karti hai.. hm..

Preeta : shut up and ( ordered him ) kiss me!

Karan : ( chuckled ) with absolute pleasure my queen..

With that his lips crashing to hers.. the kiss was soft but demanding with their lungs being filled with the sweetest air yet the feeling of breath less ness was present.. their souls were doing a merry dance as this was the day they expressed their undying love for each other...

Screen freezed

Precap : suicide

Do votes & leaves your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️