Chapter 1

Lets start the story :

Media was shown in luthra mansion asking questions to karan..

Reporter : congratulations sir.. now india ka famous bachelor shaadi karne vaala haii.. kuch kehna chaahenge aap..

He stayed silent..

Mahira : thank you for your wishes.. we both are so happy & excited for our marriage.. i hope you guyss enjoy..

Press conference was going on before their marriage in luthra mansion.. he was trying to answer their questions but suddenly he became silent.. & his eyes fell on a particular person..

All turned the direction where karan was looking..

Karan ( whispers ) : babydoll..

He whispered with moist eyes.. he stood up from his chair.. mahira looked at her angrily.. before karan couple say anything.. kareena started her boring lecture..

Kareena : tumhari himmat kaise hui mere ghar aane ki.. yeh koi daramshala hai jab dekho yaha aa jati ho.. get lost from here!

She hold her hand & about to dragged her towards door but preeta jerked her hand with extreme force & glared at her with blood shot eyes..

Preeta : Accha hoga kareena luthra ki aap mujhse or mere pati karan luthra ke beech m aane ki koshish bhi na kare varna mujhse bura koi nhii hoga!

All people present their got shocked seeing preeta calling karan her husband.. preeta tried to moved towards him but again kareena hold her wrist..

Preeta : Leave my hand kareena luthra!

She said in low & dangerous voice while glaring at her hard.. kareena gets really chills from her voice.. she quickly left her hand & tried to glared at her back while gulping..

Preeta walked towards him & stood infront of him.. a small sad smile was plastered on her face.. she came closer & whispered in his ears those three magical words..

Preeta : i love you..

Tears rolled down from their eyes.. she put his hand on his one cheek & softly kissed other.. She moved backwards & looked at him with tearful smile..

He looked at her shockingly.. he did't know to reach.. preeta loved him.. his babydoll loved him..

Before anyone could react she ran from there..

Mahira was just standing there like a statue..

All the reporters starting asking questions about preeta but Karan didn't pay any attention to him.. he was only looking at the door.. mahira could not handle this so she left to her room..

Rishab & sameer somehow controlled media & made them to leave..

Karan also left from there & almost ran towards his room.. he sat on bed with thud & looked down with blank face..

Screen freezed

Do votes & leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️