Chapter 29

Continue :

Preeta was shown sitting between his legs leaning her back to his naked chest while he was busy in trailing down her neck offering her wet kisses made her body shivering like a flower on a windy day..

She moaned softly when he bite her neck while clutching his hand tightly which was on her waist.. her eyes were closed completely showing him how much she was enjoying his sweet torture on her bare neck & shoulder..

Her moans were making him go crazy & made him long for more while on the other hand she was feeling butterfly no whole zoo in her stomach..

Preeta : karan!

She smilingly hit him lightly on his thigh when he pinched on her waist made him chuckled against her neck..

Her breath hitched in her throat as he lifted the gown from her legs & started drawing circles on her silky smooth thigh while his lips were busy giving her love bites on neck & shoulder made her moaned his name in pleasure..

Karan : mine.. you are mine babydoll..

He said huskily in her ear then rubbed her cheek against his.. both of there eyes were closed enjoying the moment & lost in their own Beautiful world..

Preeta ( whispers ) : only yours..

She turned her face towards him & kissed his cheek twice made him smile.. he hugged her closely as she put her head on his chest wrapping her hands around his waist..

But.. got startled by the sudden knock on the door

Karan : uff.. kon hai ab.. yeh ghar ke log chain se romance bhi ni karne dete.. ( annoyingly )

Preeta : ( pushed him lightly ) karaaan! Shirt pehno or dekho kon haii..

Karan : m ni jaa raha yaar..

He said with irritated plus cute face & again pulled her towards him holding her waist & about to kissed her but again disturbed by the knock..

Karan ( shouts angrily ) : Sameer!! M tera khoon kar dunga.. tujhe chacha nhii banna kyaa dafaa ho yaha se..

Rakhi : chacha nhii dadii mere laal 😂

Preeta's eyes widened in shock & embarrassment.. karan immediately wore his shirt & stood up from bed.. preeta glared him angrily & started adjusting her dress..

Rakhi : ( happily ) lagta hai ek do din m khushkhabri aa hi jayegi mujhe to laga tha yeh janmo laga denge.. hyee.. aaram se aana mere bachoo apna bachaa bana ke.. m chalti hu.. bye!

And left from there.. their cheeks turned completely red listening rakhi's word.. preeta shyly looked down & he nervously scratched the back side of his head..

She stood in front of mirror blushingly & started applying concealer on her neck to hide his love marks.. he backhugged her keeping his chin on her shoulder..

Karan : wait for me babydoll.. yuu gayaa yuu gayaa.. akhir hame hamari cricket team bhi to banani haii.. kyu..

He winked at her smirkingly.. her mouth opened in shock.. she turned & pushed him away made him laughed..

Preeta : jao ab.. aaye bade cricket team vaale..

He cupped her neck & placed a kiss on her forehead then her nose made her smiled..

Karan : love you ❤️

Preeta : m aati hu kuch der m.. tum jao..

He nodded & left from not before giving her flying kiss made her chuckled..

Half an hour later :

Loosening his tie slightly & unbuttoning the two top buttons of his shirt , he went straight to the refrigerator and grapped a bottle of water from inside gulping down the water , he relaxed as the cold liquid soothed his throat..

Placing the empty bottle on the table he walked to his room when suddenly he heard a voice & stopped dead in his track.. his whole demeanor changed & his muscles tensed immediately..

Karan ( whispers ) : mahira..

Mahira : happy birthday karan..

She said while coming infront of him & about to hugged him but he stopped her & move back wards..

Karan : tum yaha kya kar rhi ho mahira..

Mahira : what do you mean by kya kar rhi ho... Ofcourse tumhe birthday wish karne aayi hu.. vaise preeta kaha hai.. kahi dikh nhi rhii..

Karan : ( angrily ) har kisi ki party m bina invitation ke ghus jaati ho kya tum.. haa.. tumhe bulaya nhii yaha kisi ne.. so get the hell out of my house.. now!

Mahira : karan i m sorry lekin us din-

Karan : us din agar preeta na hoti to ham road pe hote jab shirlin ne hamari property cheen li thi.. lekin tum kayar ki tarah bhaag gyii ek baar bhi hamari family ke baare m nhi socha..

Mahira : ka– ( about to touch his arm )

Karan : ( shouts furiously ) don't you dare to touch me!! tumhari jaisi gatiya selfish ladki ki mere ghar m koi jagah nhi haii.. niklo yaha se or aaj ke baad apni yeh manhus shakal mat dikha dena..

Saying this he pushed her harshly made her stumbled in her steps.. he started walking towards his room & on the way washed that hand from which he pushed her.. 😌

On the other side :

Preeta was shown staring a pic in her hand..

Her hairs , make up were all messed up.. tears were continuously flowing from her eyes while blood was coming out from her wrist.. she cut her wrist not once but many times..

She heard someone banging on door & calling her name preeta.. she tried to stand but fell on floor with thud & slowly loses her conscious..

Screen freezed

Do votes & leave your honest reviews

Tina ♥️