Chapter 32

Continue :

Mahira : welcome home!

She said, while smiling at them.. preeta looked at her with a shocked face then turned towards Karan and glared at him with bloodshot eyes.. he quickly looked away and cautiously moved a little away from her..

Preeta : Care to explain Mr. Luthra ?!!

She asked him with the sweetest smile ever on her face but he knew behind that smile she was planning to murder him in different-different ways.. he laughed nervously..

Karan : ba..babydo-

Preeta ( shouts at him ) : Don't you dare to call me babydoll! Kitna baar tum jaise gadhe insaan ko samjana padega ki mujhe nhii pasand yeh babydoll sunna.. haaaaa?!!!

He pressed himself against the door scaredly then answered immediately..

Karan : m samaj gayaa! ( gulps ) sa..samaj gayaa..

Preeta ( glares him ) : gadhaa luthra kahika!!

Karan : to tum gadhii luthrii..

He almost whispered to himself but she heard it and the next moment he was wincing in pain as she put her heel on his toes..

Karan : oww.. aauch..

Preeta : kyaa boleeee?!!! Dobara bolna zaraa!

But he shook his thrice and put hand on his mouth.. she turned her body to the other side and folded her arms around her chest angrily..

Rakhi : beta ham bhii idar haii..

Rakhi said with a chuckle ,while waving her hand in front of them.. preeta bit her lip embarrassingly made all the family members laugh.. Karan just poured..

Rishab : preeta jii jab aap hospital m thi tab mahira ne hii aapko blood diya tha or jab yeh ham sab ko mushkil time pe chod ke chali gyi thi uske liye maafi bhi maangii or isiliye ham sab sab ne ise maaf diya.. aakhir usne aapki Jaan bachayi haii.. aap karan pe gussa mat kijiye..

Preeta nodded her head with a sigh..

Mahira : i m sorry preeta.. agar tum nhii chahti to m yaha se chali jaati hu..

Preeta : nhii it's okay.. tum.. tum yaha rh sakti ho.. jab in sab ne tumhe maaf kar diya hai to m kon hoti hu.. i don't mind..

She smiled at her to which Mahira smiled back happily..

Rakhi : beta ab tum dono thoda rest karlo.. karan jaa preeta ko leja upar..

Karan looked at preeta who again glared at him.. he showed her his most innocent face to which she rolled her eyes then started walking..

She didn't even take two steps when he picked her in his arms-for the second time today- made her eyes widened and walked towards their room..

Preeta : kya kar rhe ho karan.. sab dekh rhe haii!! Chodo mujhe i m fine now.. m chal sakti hu ab..

Karan : i don't care..

She sighed then rested her head on his chest knowing there was no use of arguing with him.. he would do whatever he wanted..

He made her lay down on the bed , removed her sandles then covered her with blanket..

Preeta : mujhe nhii sonaa!

She said stubbornly and was about to get up but he stopped her & gently pushed her on the bed..

Karan : hospital se aa gyi ho iska matlab yeh nhii ki tum thik ho gyi ho.. chup chaap araam karo..

Preeta : haa phir tum jaake us Mahira ke sath flirting kar sako.. haina ?!

She said angrily and turned her face to the other side.. he chuckled seeing her red jealous face..

Karan : hyee meri babydoll! Gusse m to or bhii zyada hot lagti ho..

Saying this, he kissed her cheek and sucked it a little.. she blushed but instantly pushed him away..

Preeta : hatoo..  bajar battu kahike..

He laughed then laid beside her & took her in his arms.. he rubbed her back softly and intertwined their fingers together.. she snuggled more closer to him and hide her face in his neck..

Karan : tum jaanti ho na preeta.. mere liye tumse upar koi nhii.. agar tum nhi chahti to mahira hamare ghar m nhii rahegi.. just say a word..

She smiled listening his words..

Preeta : i don't mind lekin tum usse door rahoge..

Karan ( teases her ) : Mrs. Jalkukdi luthra..

She climbed on top of him and pulled his hairs hard.. he shouted in pain and hold her wrists..

Karan : Aaahhh oye bajarbatti kya kar rhi ho.. Aaauuu.. chodo.. preetaaaaa.. accha sorry.. Aaaiii.. sorry sorry..

She stopped then laid back on her previous spot.. his shoulder.. he massaged his hairs then glared at her..

Karan : youuu junglii billi!

But she showed her tongue to him.. suddenly, he hovered over her then cupped her face and placed a very hard and loving kiss on both of her cheeks.. she giggled loudly..

Screen blurred on their happy faces..

At night dinner time,

Karan was shown drinking a very tasteless soup, while making faces because preeta said that she would eat that bimaaro vaala khaana only if he would eat with her too..

So now here he was fulfilling her demand..

After their dinner.. Karan left to put plates in the kitchen, while preeta stood near the window and looked at the beautiful moon..

Minutes later, she felt two arms wrapped around her.. she smiled peacefully and leaned her head against his chest..

Karan : preeta.. why did you do that ?

She was avoiding that topic till morning but she knows that she had to answer him.. explain him why she attempted such an act.. he waited enough..

Preeta : because I was scared.. m..m dar gyii thii..

He turned her towards him and cupped her neck softly.. she blinked her eyes to stop her tears..

Karan : kisse ? Kisse dar gyi thii.. aesa kya hua tha.. kise ne kuch kaha tha tumse.. kon tha vo jisse tum dar gyi thi or yeh kadam uthaya..

Preeta ( whispers ) : Jai.. my.. my ex husband..

And at the end tears rolled down from her eyes.. his hand slipped from her face.. he looked at her shockingly..

Screen freezed..

Precap : past

Do vote , follow and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 12, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Betrayal Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें