Chapter 31

Continue :

Karan was shown sitting outside the preeta's ward & was lost in deep thinking while other family members was inside.. He ran his hand in his messy hairs & sighed.. rishab came & sat beside him..

Rishab : karan.. kya hua haii ? Ab kyu stress m hai.. Preeta jii ko kab ka hosh aa gaya haii.. go & meet her.. kab se tere baare m puch rhi haii.. jaa..

Karan : m nhii jaugaa!

He said while shaking his head & turned his face to other side.. rishabh chuckled slightly at his childish behaviour..

Rishab : aese nhii karte karan.. is vaft preeta jii ko teri sabse zyada zroorat haii or tu hi muh fula ke baitha haii.. aesa thodi chalega..

Karan : use koi zaroorat nhi hai meri rishab.. zroorat hoti to aese su.. suicide karne ki koshish nhii kartii vo..

He said while controlling his tears.. how could she do that! Didn't she trust him with her problems ?! They both were happy & enjoying their time.. then why did she do that.. he thought & clutched his hands into fist angrily..

Rishab : to aese unse baat na karne se sab thik ho jayega.. haa ?  kuch badi problem hogi tab hi preeta ji ne aesa kadam uthaya.. tere naraz hone se unki mental health par or asar padega.. chal andar.. aajaa..

He hold his wrist to took him inside but karan again shook his head..

Karan : lekin ris-

Before he could complete his words.. rishab pushed him inside the ward.. he was about to left from there but rakhi stopped him & dragged him towards the bed..

Rakhi : bohot ho gaya tera natak.. bada ho gaya ab tu karan.. bacho jaise behave karna band kar.. kabse intezar kar rhi hai preeta tera.. tum dono baat karo.. ham chalte haii..

All family members left from there to give them some privacy..

Preeta's eyes filled with tears seeing his ignorance.. he didn't even looked at her once.. she slowly hold his hand & slightly shake it trying to grab his attention & convince him to sit beside her..

Preeta : Karan..

She whispered on the verge of brusting into tears.. hearing her week voice.. he couldn't control himself & finally looked at her..

A white dressing was tied around her left wrist but still he could see the blood patch made his heart clenched with pain.. she noticed his gaze & quickly hide her hand under the blanket made him shoot her a angry glare..

Preeta : i m sorry..

She said in low voice & looked down in guilt.. he sat in front of her and carefully hold her bandaged hand then placed a soft kiss on her knuckles..

Karan : Don't you dare repeat that again!

He said while glaring at her hard.. she nodded her head while looking down..

Karan : come here..

He said while opening his arms.. she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck & hugged him tightly.. more & more tears started dropping from their eyes..

Preeta : sorry bajar battu..

She said while crying & tighten her hold on him.. he hugged her closely & hide his face in the crook of her neck..

Karan : ( crying ) i.. i thought.. mai.. maine tumhe kho.. kho diya babydoll.. how.. how can you do that ?! Haa! m.. m bohot.. bohot naraaz hu tumse.. tum mujhse bilkul pyaar nhi kartii..

She shook her head in no & kissed his shoulder tearfully..

Preeta : i love you.. i love you karan.. i m sorry..

Karan : i hate you!

He whispered while nuzzling his face in her neck.. she smiled in tears & rubbed his back..

Preeta : sach m..

He nodded his head in no made her chuckled.. he softly started kissing her neck & move upwards towards her jaw.. cupping her neck.. he placed soft kisses at every corner of her face then finally captured her lips with his for a long & deep kiss..

The kiss was slow , smooth & full of love.. they put all their emotions in the kiss.. At last both end up lying on the bed with him over her..

Breaking the kiss.. both joined their foreheads with each other.. he laid beside her & took her in his arms.. she wrapped her arms around his torso & put her head on his shoulder.. He pecked her forehead lightly then caressed her hairs.. And after a long time.. Both slept in each other's arms peacefully..

Next day in the morning ,

Shrishti was shown combing preeta's hairs who had annoyed look plaster on her face because she was not doing it properly..

Preeta : Aah shrishti!! Kya kar rhi haii.. dard ho raha hai mujhe..

Shrishti : sorry sorry.. bs ho gaya dii..

Preeta was about to said something but karan - who was signing papers for her discharge - entered inside & took comb from shrishti hands.. preeta pouted her lips at him as he was still upset with her..

Shrishti : aree jiju.. aapko ponytail karni thodi aati haii.. laiye mujhe dijiye.. bs ho hi gaya..

Karan : khulle baal hi thik hai.. or tu koi kaam araam se nhii kar saktii.. kitni tez kangi kar rhi thi.. dard to hoga hii..

He was standing in front of her while preeta was sitting on bed.. her cheek pressed on his abs while he was setting her hairs with his hands..

Shrishti : acchaaaa jii.. juu! Chalo ab sab wait kar rhe haii..

Preeta was about to stood up but before that happens.. karan picked up her in his arms in bridal style & started walking made her eyes widen as all the people staring at them..

Preeta : karan!

Karan : The Karan Luthra..

She said that so that he put her down but instead he corrected his name.. she hit his chest & glared at him.. she was about to argue but he quickly pecked her lips & again look ahead like nothing happened..

Her cheeks turned red due to blushing.. s he immediately hide her face in his neck & angrily bite his earlobe lightly.. he look at her & whispered..

Karan : Suhagraat manane ka man hai kya mrs. Luthra! Kaho to ghar jaane se pehle hotel chale.. hm..

She glared at him with blushing cheek looking cute as hell..

Preeta : Flirt luthra!

He bite his inner cheeks to stop himself from smiling..

At home ,

Mahira : welcome home!

She said while smiling at them.. preeta looked shocked & angry while karan was gulping seeing preeta's dangerous glare..

Screen Freezed

Do votes & leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️