eight

"Why would I want to live with you?" I admit, it sounded very rude and ungrateful. But there was no common sense in what he had just offered. He obviously wanted something from me.

"Chill there little bro, Sans just being nice. And I for sure think sleeping a couple of nights at his house would be better than sleeping on the floor here. Or on the street somewhere," San nodded in agreement. They were acting like two mothers worrying over there five year old child. 

why did San always treat me that way?

"It's not like you there's anyone else offering to take you in," San pointed out. Maybe I had been rude before, but that didn't give him any excuse to be rude back to me.

"Do you even have room?" San chuckled.

"Oh Wooyoung, you have no idea," 

"You should Wooyoung, and than in a few days you and I can go apartment hunting together," Jihoon threw his arm over my shoulder.

"come on lets get your stuff," The two men pushed me towards the door. So I guess I was staying at Sans house, whether or not I wanted to. which I didn't. 

San had convinced Jihoon that he didn't need to come with us. So now I was back in Sans car, curled up on the passengers seat. driving to his house. 

"You really don't need to do this," I told him, more hoping he would suddenly change his mind, turn around and take me back to my brothers dance studio.

"I know, I wanted to," I wanted to get up and scream into his face 'why, you fucking idiot??'. but i kept my composure.

I opened my mouth to say something else, but my jaw fell slack as we pulled up to his house. Or more like we pulled into the gate that surrounded his house. 

"You live here?!" He laughed at my shock

"I sure do," 

"oh," well he for sure had room.

"Come on, I'll get your bags,"

"No, I can get them," Why was he acting like we were some newly weds on out honeymoon? thankfully he didn't argue and walked towards the house. I grabbed my bags and ran after him, when I caught up I noticed that there was a key pad lock on his door. 

suddenly I was worried, maybe I shouldn't stay with him. He was going to lock me up in his house, and rape me, or beat me, or something. I had read Killing Stalking, I knew how these thing worked. He would lure me in and then-

"The combination is 988369, and It doesn't lock from the inside if you were worried," He flashed me his stupid smile. 

"Oh," I nodded, pretending I hadn't thought all those things I had just thought. 

"would you like to come in?" He held the door opened, gesturing for me to come inside. I walked in looking around at the giant interior. It was like a dream. high ceilings, a huge staircase, expensive looking furniture and decorations. I had only seen houses this nice on TV or in magazines. 

"why don't you leave your things here and I can show you around," I would have had no problem with this sentence if he had said it like an offer, not a demand. He was bossing me around like a little kid. 

But I did want to see the rest of the house.

He started with the downstairs, showing me the dinning room, kitchen, living room and gym. Then we started up the stairs.

"This is my bedroom," He held the door opened so I could see inside, It was a nice room. 

"I sleep in here," 

"Oh I would have never guessed that!" I opened my mouth wide in surprise shock. So he thought I was stupid, just great.

"you can sleep here," he gestured across the hall to the next door. I opened the door and peered in.

holy shit it was nice. 

It had a cream white interior and a giant bed, a large window overlooked the courtyard in the back. and it even had it's own bathroom. I would have thrown myself a little dance party right then if San hadn't been standing right behind me breathing down my neck.

I guess he didn't really understand the concept of personal space.

"Thanks," was all I said.

"Glad you like it, also one more thing, my study is off limits for the time being. It's pretty messy. other than that everything is at your disposal," 

now, that I found a little sus.

"okay," 

"I'm going to get some dinner together so you can unpack if you want," he walked down the hall and I resisted the urge to run down to his office and tear the place apart. But instead I threw myself onto the big bed, snuggling into the soft comforter. 

I could get used to this.