fourteen

We had arrived at Sans house, and I rushed inside, leaving him in the car. I hadn't said anything, and my mind was still whirling from what had just happened.

I was confused, and I couldn't make sense of my feelings.

"Wooyoung?" I spun around to see San standing there, it was late and shadows danced around the living room, haunting us. 

"Wooyoung please say something, if I did something wrong-" i shook my head vigorously, leaning against the couch for support. 

"Are you okay?" I didn't know, I was still deciding if I wanted to cry or not. but I wasn't really sure what reason I had. 

"San.. I went into your office, I know I shouldn't have but I was curious-"

"Is that why your upset? because it's okay Wooyoung, I don't care about that," 

"who was that in the folders? the bruises? who did you do that to?" It came out as barely a whisper and I could feel my heart beating a hundred miles an hour. I wasn't sure if it was fear or adrenaline. 

"Oh wooyoung," He walked over to where I was standing with my arms wrapped around myself. gently he placed a hand on my shoulder, I didn't flinch, I didn't move. 

"You think I did that?" his voice was comforting but a little hurt.

"No.. yes.. not really," I shrugged, my words coming out in a bug jumble.

"Well if it comforts you at all, the person in the pictures was me," it was as if my heart had stopped momentarily. 

"W-what?" he nodded, making eye contact.

"My father was abusive, he used to beat on my mom and I, I turned him into the police when I was 16. it was evidence." 

"oh," I felt so bad. this whole time I was hiding this inside myself, waiting for the day when someday this knowledge would hurt me. but now, I knew. and I didn't know how to react.

"It was a long time ago, I don't know why I still have those," slowly I turned, wrapping my arms around his waist. burying my head in his chest. I could feel his heart pick up pace underneath me. 

"Your heart is racing," I whispered.

"because your so close," he murmured. 

"You can touch me San, it's okay," at my words, he gently lifted his arms and folded me into his embrace. 

"I like you Wooyoung," 

"I like you too San," we stood there in perfect silent harmony. just basking in our new found love, feeling feelings neither of us had felt in so long. 

It felt so good. 

so right. 

AN: Wow! an update!