fifteen

"Hurry up you slow poke!" I called down to San who was struggling along a little farther down the hiking trail. The sun was shining and the weather was amazing, it was a perfect day for a little date in the park.  

"I've been dancing all morning Wooyoung, and you know i'm not as young and free as you," he joked back.

"Come on looser, your barely older than me!" I turned back to the trail laughing.

"Hey! you can't call me a looser i'm your boyfriend!" I hear him rushing to catch up with me, knowing he was beside me when I felt one of his arms slipping around my waist. He never failed to give me chills.

Finally we reached to top of the trail, overlooking the rest of the park and part of the city beyond. 

"It's beautiful," i breathed out, satisfied that my labor had payed off. 

"your beautiful," San whispered, back hugging me.

"Oooh smooth operator," I joked, chuckling. 

"Hey! don't talk to me like that.. or i'll-"

"You'll what?" I challenged him.

"I'll kiss you," I turned to face him, seeing the smirk on his face.

"Sounds good to me," I leaned in letting our lips touch. I loved the feeling of him.

and more so I loved the feeling of finally being happy.

very happy. 

AN: hope you guys liked this book 😊! Please go check out my profile and follow me for more books like this one. don't be afraid to message me if you have any suggestions for future stories. Thank you all so much for your reads, comments, and votes. leave a comment and tell me what you thought of the story!