Chapter 25: Again...

[(Hospital, Washington, D

[(Hospital, Washington, D.C.)]

Back in the 1950s 60s, Peggy and I took down many secret HYDRA bases that Steve didn't in the 40s. We thought we took down HYDRA once and for all, but that wasn't the case and now we know. We were around them for ages and we never knew until now....

Disguised as a civilian dressed in a hoodies, Steve and I go back to the hospital to retrieve the flash drive as Steve told me but I already knew and Steve was stocked to know that I did.

Facing the Vending machine, we looked at the slots to sees it's gone. In the window, we saw Nat appear behind us with chewing some gum. I'm anger Steve pushes her into a room.

"Steve! Calm down, Oh my Odin!" I said angrily to Steve, pushing his arms from around Nat.

"It's okay, El" Nat exclaimed to me as Steve removed his arms from Nat and moved behind me as I was infront of Nat.

"Where is it?" Steve asked.

"Safe" Nat answered, leaning her back against the wall.

"Do better!"

"Where did you get it?" Nat questioned.

"Why would I tell you?" Steve sassed.

"Fury gave it to you. Why?" Nat asked.

"What's on it?" I asked, entering the conversation.

"I don't know"  Nat turned to me.

"Stop lying!" Steve spoke furiously.

"I only act like I know everything, Rogers" Nat responded, tilting her head.

"I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?" How Nick wasn't there at all?

"Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you" this was getting ridiculous.

"I'm not gonna ask you again" Steve ordered to Nat.

"I know who killed Fury" This gained my attention and Steve's.

"Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years.
Steve Rogers: So he's a ghost story"
"Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran, somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff, I pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me"she pulls up her shirt to show us the scar on the side of her stomach.

"Soviet slug, no rifling. Bye-bye bikinis" Nat explained.

"Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now" a gasp exited my mouth, gaining both their attentions. A got a hint of a smile from Nat.