Chapter 30: Wherever He Goes, She Goes.

[(Hospital, Washington D

[(Hospital, Washington D.C.)]

Steve POV

I peels open my eyes, blinking one or twice, wondering where I was but the memories came rushing straight back. Bucky, my best friend,

Did he save me?

I hear the music of Marvin Gaye's "Trouble Man" playing in my ears.

I feel weight on the bottom of my leg, i slowly turn my head to see. It was Laya, who was laying with her head on the bed and had a tight grip on the blanket that was covering me. I smile down at her, she was sleeping calming with a content expression on her face.

I realised that someone else was in the room, I moved my head to see Sam sat next to my bedside.

"On your left" Sam looks at me and smiles, he moved his eyes down to Laya, who's head was moving. She was staring to wake up.

"I'll be back soon" Sam tells me, as he removes himself from the room.

✯✯✯

Elaya POV

Fidgeting around, I changed position in my sleep until I registered where I was. I began to feel a hand being placed on my head, smoothing my hair down. I leaned in, loving the feeling of comfort, till i grasped who the person was. Moving my head to the side, I saw Steve who looked worst for wears, cuts and scratches up his face and neck. He looked terrible but handsome?

"Hey..." I said tiredly at him, budging my chair closer to him.

"are you alright?" I gaze up at him, worriedly.

"Yeah I'm not bad!" He grins down at me. I settled my hand on the side of his face, caressing it. I let out a laugh at his calm aura.

✯✯✯

Nick wearing sunglasses and hoodie, meets Steve, Sam and I at a cemetery at his own grave.

"So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?" He asks.

"You get used to it" we see Fury's gravestone which bears the epitaph 'The path of the righteous man. Ezekiel 25:17'

"We've been data-mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you'd come" Nick explains.

"There's something I gotta do first" Steve states.

"There's something 'we' gotta do first" I correct Steve, making everyone look to me, knowing that whatever Steve was going to do, I was going to be by his side through it all.

"How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities" Nick questions Sam.

"I'm more of a soldier than a spy" Sam explains, Turing to Steve and I.

"Alright then" Sam and Steve shake Nicks hand as I give him a side hug.

"Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here" Nick looks to his gravestone and walks away, just as Nat arrives and joins Steve, Sam and I.

"You should be honored, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you" Nat smiles at us.

"Not going with him?" Steve says to Nat.

"No" Nat admitted.

"Not staying here?" I enquire.

"I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one" Nat explains.

"That might take a while" Steve exclaims.

"I'm counting on it. That thing you asked for, I called in a few favors from Kiev" She hands Steve a file titled 'дело No 17'

"Will you do me a favor? Ask her out soon?" Nat pleads, knowing that she will not let this go. Who was the girl anyways?...

"I'll try to ask her!" Steve answered.

"Or i will!" Nat sassed out, she kisses Steve on the cheek and gave me a massive hug and turns to walk away.

"Be careful, Steve, El. You might not want to pull on that thread" Nat warns us.

As Nat was out of site, Steve opens the file.
It was all about Bucky and the information regarding his Winter Soldier transformation,

Sam and I look to each other, knowing what Steve wanted to do.

"You're going after him?" Sam queried.

"You don't have to come with me, Laya will kick my.... you know what... if I don't let her come" Steve states, bumping his hip with mine.

"You got that right!" I talked back to him, raising my eyebrows.

"I know. When do we start?" Sam urged....

And that's when we began a new mission.

Finding Bucky...

THAT IS IT!!

(CATWS is done! I really hoped you enjoyed it.
Tell me what you thought and if there's any corrections to be made.
I also apologise for me editing these parts of this book).
Vote and Comment! :)