The Training Camp

*action*

"Narrate" 

Flashback

'thoughts'

~Time skip~

Flashback at the Training Camp

Tsu and Ochaco *Blushing*: Izuku, will you please be our boyfriend?

This came off as sudden. The shy teenager wasn't used to the feeling love or affection, other than his mom, but this seemed different to him. Currently the three teens were in the forest so they could get some alone time to talk in private. The other girls knew they liked Midoriya, and so did they, but kept their feelings on the down low. 

Izuku *Blushing*: R-really? You both l-like me? Why?

Tsu *Blushing*: Ever since you saved me at the USJ, even though Aizawa had to help out, you were so willing to save me that day. *kero* Being apart of the Dekusquad has helped me grow closer to you and know you better a bit.

Ochaco: As for me, since I was your first friend here, I saved you from falling, and you saved me from the Zero pointer. I'd call it equal, but I could've died that day, and just like Tsu said, being apart of the Dekusquad made the both of us into the best of friends. Now, I'm hoping to be more than friends. So I'll ask again, will you go out with us?

Izuku was flustered and couldn't really turn them down. He got to help out Tsu babysitting her siblings and did try to help out Ochaco financially and did along well with both girls parents.

Izuku: If you're ok with me, then I'll be happy to date two beautiful girls.

Both girls were happy and literally yeeted themselves at him, kissing his face from all angles.

Tsu and Ochaco: I love Izuku/Izu-kun. *Kero*

Izuku: I love you girls as well.

After the kiss fest was over they headed back to their respective rooms. Izuku headed to the living room area of where they were staying due to room separation and possible Mineta problems (that being Mineta spying on the girls.) The boys of class 1-A and 1-B were there just staring at each other...menacingly. In the corner of his eye he did see Mineta taped to the wall, either sleeping or knocked out.

Izuku: Hey guys I'm bac-. Uhhh, guys, what's going on? Why does it look like you are about to start a war, and why is Class 1-B here?

Kaminari: Oh, Izu you're here, well this is war.

Izuku: War? What do you mean?

Kirishima: Apparently Monoma decided to be a douche again and say that Class 1-B was better, so one of us (looks at Bakugo) decided to attack first, which then brought both classes into a stand-off. Good thing you're here though, since you're one of the strongest in 1-A we could use your help.

Bakugo: We don't need that damn nerds help, we can do it on our own!!

Izuku: C'mon guys we can solve this peacefully. No fights no nothi-.

Monoma: No! This pomeranian decided to pick a fight.

Everyone minus Monoma: 'No you started it.'

Monoma: You mess with one of us, you mess with the rest.

Kirishima: That goes for our class as well.

Literal lighting collided between the two classes, while Shoto sat in the back staring at the other class trying to set them on fire with his mind.

Shoto: 'Stareee.'

Izuku: Ok, so how about we make a pact?

Everyone looked at Izuku like he was crazy.