Happy Birthday Izuku Midoriya and Mirio Togata! (Side Chapter)

*action*

"Narrate"

Flashback

'thoughts'

(Warning: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Bones Studios, and the songs belong to their original owners. With that said enjoy.)

July 15th, a Thursday for U.A but also a free day for a reason. Today was a shared birthday between Izuku Midoriya and Mirio Togata. Right now they both were heading out to get somethings to eat. 

Mirio: Wow, can you believe it. I'm 19 (A/N: If I'm correct) and your finally an adult. 

(A/N: I know on the Wiki it says 16 and he might be turning 17, but everyone in the story is going to be 18 and up so right now they are....17. Yea, right now they are 17 so yea, ok back to the story.)

Izuku: I know right. We came along way and we're still pushing through. 

He remembered all that's happened so far in his life. 

Dr. Tsubasa: Sorry kid, not gonna happen. 

Inko *crying*: I'm sorry Izuku, I'm so sorry!

Toga: I'm sorry Izuku, we can't be together anymore. 

Bakugo: Go take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life. 

All Might: Young man, you can become a hero. 

Izuku: Toga? Is that you?

Toga: Hi, Izuku, how are you? It's been a while.

Izuku: Te-Tenko? But...why?

Tomura: I'm sorry...little brother. 

Izuku: It's your quirk, your quirk not his!

Tsu and Ochaco *blushing*:  Izuku, will you please be our boyfriend!

Bakugo: I'm trying to change and make it up to him. 

Kota: I hate heroes. 

Muscular: Let me see your blood!

Bakugo: Don't come...Izuku. 

All Might: Now...it's your turn. 

Eri: Help...me...please.

A lot has happened in the span of a few months. Getting into U.A. Villain attacks. The sports festival. The Training Camp. The big battle in Kamino Ward. Lastly, the Licensing Exams. 

Mirio: Hey Izuku, stop staring into space before I eat your katsudon. 

Izuku: Never and I mean never, eat another man's katsudon, for your ramen depends on it.

Mirio *sweating*: 'Jeez, and I'm wondering if he loves his girlfriends or his katsudon. Or maybe the hospital bed.' Ok so what else are we doing today?

Izuku: Well I don't really have anything in mind. You got anything?

Mirio: Well since you love All Might, why don't we go to one of those merch stores?

Izuku: As much as I'd love to, I'm going to have to pass. I need to get rid of some of my All Might things. Whenever one of the girls sleep in my room, they say that it's a bit too creepy to have all those eyes looking at you in the middle of the night. 

Mirio: Eye think that's a good idea.

Izuku: I think your trying to be the next Ms. Joke. 

Mirio: Is it working?