Walking In The NeoTheater

*action*

"Narrate"

Flashback

'thoughts'

(Warning: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Bones Studios, and the songs belong to their original owners. With that said enjoy.)

F4TAL: Ok, just before we get started into this chapter I want to let you guys know that I usually do 5-6 songs but for AJR it's probably going to be a bit more which is going to be either from 7-9. That's all enjoy. 

Previously on The New Singing Sensation: Deku...

After Mineta was taken to jail for trying to r*pe the girls, and Izuku had a talk with the vestiges of OFA. He has now acquired there quirks thanks to the help Yoichi and boosted him up to 30% (that's a huge boost) and took care of the midget. He was sent to jail, promising that he would come back. After the song Crazy = Genius, Izuku got a call from Shigaraki about how he was doing, but Shinso was listening in on the conversation, and told the class. Izuku told them that it was for training them in the future and the "League of Villains" weren't really villains. He earned a few slaps and community service around the school. Izuku had a way to try to gain their forgiveness, more music, in a big theater. A Neotheater (I'm funny :D)

                                                           The Present

Izuku: *Spreads arms* Welcome to the Neotheater.

They were in the audience section, in front of them was a big stage with two additional stages in it, with a big screen behind it. Everyone was in awe from how big it is to how Izuku even got them there. Some 'woah's' and 'ooh's' could be heard.

Nejire: Hey, Zuzu, hey! Where are we? Why are we here? Is this place yours? What's the budget looking like?

Mirio: That's al little to much Nejire. 

Tamaki: N-now their eyes are on us. Potatoes can't save me this time.

Izuku: Well, this is my own theater, which me and the boys play at sometimes. You're here because I'm going to give you all a live performance. The budget is...not mine to handle, we have someone else who handles that. 

At that moment, someone who had unkempt black hair and intimidating eyes. (Think of Subaru from Re:Zero) He also had a suit on and a clip board.

Mitokawa: Hello everyone, my name is Mitokawa Natsuki. I am the manager of the Neotheater that Mr. Midoriya runs. You must be his classmates and teachers. Please come inside and stay in the audience zone. 

Aizawa: Problem child, how the hell did we get here?

Izuku: Another quirk?

Aizawa: How do you not know?

Izuku: It just kind of appeared. I was streaming on day, and got sucked into it, after a few hours I finally got out. Thanks to a friend inside the game, she helped me. 

The girls, minus Eri, Ochaco, and Tsu, eye's twitched.

The girls: She?

Izuku: Huh? Yea, she was also the one who brought me there in the first place. But I call the quirk 'Realtiy'. With the snap of my fingers, I'm able to change realtiy as it is and it stays there for as long as I want.

Everyone: 'Too OP!'

Izuku: Anyway, boys, onto the backstage. 

Boys: Yes sir. 

While Izuku and his band mates went off, both classes along with the staff were amazed by the concert that was about to happen, which was exclusive to them only. Sure he has the next few songs on a disk, but he wanted to give his friends a live experience.