The Death of a Handsome Bachelor Pt. 1

*action*

"Narrate"

Flashback

'thoughts'

~Time skip~

(Warning: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Bones Studios, and the songs belong to their original owners. With that said enjoy.)

Izuku: "After that fiasco, we tied the boys down to chairs. Apparently when the girls came down they got some drinks and while the boys weren't looking put some kind of aphrodisiacs' in the food that was already there. Somehow, they convinced the boys to eat it and they all got...horny. They took the girls and they did 'it' with them. We eventually forgave them since it wasn't their fault. Ochaco and Tsu were suspended for 5 weeks, and the other girls found out what happened. I was even trapped in-. The other girls helped me feel better in a few weeks and we've been getting to know each other better. I asked Jirou for help with some new instruments, which has been improving. I spent a lot of time with the other girls individually, knowing their likes and dislikes. I also feel...attracted to them, like lovingly. Ok, that settles it. I'm going to make music about some of them, since I can't find the right ones for all of them, but also make some others can relate to."

~Time skip a few weeks later~

Izuku: "We just finished the Provisional License Exam and now we have a few months off. Which is perfect since I could spend time with Eri. I saved her a few days ago but Overhaul got away, so I am her father in a way and I treat her as my daughter. But anyway, today is the day I can put my plan in action."

Ochaco: Izu-Midoriya, look I'm sorry, we both are.

Tsu: Yea, we know realize our mistake and want to make up for it. *kero*

Izuku: Fine, but I gotta do something. *drops note*

Tsu: Midoriya, you dropped...he's gone.

Ochaco: Well what does it say?

Tsu: It says, 'I have secrets. To know them, you must search under the bed.'

Ochaco: ...tf?

Tsu: I don't know, but he must mean his bed. And what secrets?

Ochaco: No idea, we'll find out.

They went into Izuku's room to find it like a normal bedroom. No studio's, no galaxy theme. A normal room.

Ochaco: Huh, you'd think he has more stuff since he has a whole floor to himself.

Tsu: Yup, let's just get what we need.

They found a huge ass case under his bed.

Tsu: How does that fit under this small bed?

Ochaco: Don't know, don't care. Open it.

Tsu: It's full of CD's.

Ochaco: We need to find Jirou, she probably knows what this is I bet.

They headed to the common room to see most of the class there, conversing with each other.

Ochaco: JIROUUUUUU!!!

Jirou: What?

Ochaco: Look at this?

She slumped the case on the counter and opened it.

4 students: 'Oh shit.'

 Jirou: These are CD's. What about them?

Tsu: They were in Midoriya's room.

Iida: You went into Izuku's room without permission. For shame. *hand movements*