Izuku The Romantic Pt. 1

*action*

"Narrate"

Flashback

'thoughts'

~Time skip~

(Warning: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Bones Studios, and the songs belong to their original owners. With that said enjoy.)

(Author: Ok, a little note before we start with this. I already planned out the next...20-25 chapters I say 25 because of the 'Izuku The Romantic' parts due to him having...29 girls in his harem, I didn't even count how much I just went with it. Oh well, anyway having 29 girls and 6 songs every part means...nevermind but that means more chapters sooooooo yea. So far I have songs for 15 out of 29. So that is this stories news. Now for other news, I don't know if you can see it but I have 2 new reading lists for this story, Acts I-V. There will be more for the new stories that will come soon which is called the Is-. Alright that's all now lets get on with the story!)

                                                          The Next Day

All the students and teacher's were back in Gym Gamma ready to listen to Midoriya's music. Some Pro-Hero's were supposed to be there but had to go and patrol, y'know normal hero tings. Class 1-A and 1-B, The Wild Wild Pussycats, The Big Three, Eri, Kouta, the staff and Mei were there and ready.

Sero: Hey Izuku, where were you yesterday?

Izuku: I went out and decided to visit my mother and she wanted to catch up. We talked and went out to a cafe that I work at near our house.

The Boys: YOU WORK AT A CAFE?!

Izuku: Yea, I took the girls there individually so we can talk and get to know each other better.

Mineta: YOU LUCKY BASTARD, YOU'VE GOTTEN ON THE GOODSIDE OF ALL THE GIRLS HERE! I SHOULD BE OUT THERE TAKING THEM ON DATES!

Kaminari: You wouldn't even know what to do on a date, you'd instantly want to go to fourth base.

Mineta (crying blood): You too.

Kaminari: Yup.

Nezu: Ok, now Mr. Midoriya, please come and choose the next few songs and we'll continue the last album.

Izuku: Ok sir, but the last album has songs that aren't ready yet and that goes for all of them. (A/N: Meaning the author didn't listen to any of the other songs for that album and future ones :D) 

Nezu: It's fine.

Izuku: I'm going to choose this one.

Nezu: A tribute? To who?

Izuku: These are multiple, *whispers* to the girls.

Nezu: *thumbs up*

Izuku: This one is called "Perfect". More words can describe her but this is one of the many that fits.

Mina + Toru: OOOOOOOOHHH~ I SMELL TEA.

Everyone: Shush!

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

A picture of a mini Momo and mini Midoriya were playing in the sand at the beach trying to make a sand castle. The girls cooed at how cute they were.