ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"M-MAMA!"

"(Y/N)!"

"MAMA!!"

Fire...Everything was on Fire...

We were being attacked...

"KING HYDRA!  THERE'S A GIRL!"

"GRAB HER!"

I Was Running away...

The Forest. I ran towards the Forest.

"DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!"

I was Jumping Over Bushes, Tree Trunks, and Plants. The Tears Running Down My Face were Blurring my Vision. I Suddenly Felt myself Running into Something. No....Not Something...Someone...

I Felt arms Pulling me into an Embrace.

"A Bunch of Grown Men Ganging Up on a Little Girl? Geez, you Piglin Brutes truly are Heartless."

I looked up at the Man. He Had Curly Brown Hair, Emerald Green Eyes, and an Orange Hood. He put me behind him and pulled out his sword.

"Don't worry little Girly. I'll Take care of them!"

So I watch as the English man took down 5 Piglin Empire Soldiers who were 2 times his size. 

"AH HAH! NO ONE CHALLENGES THE GREAT STAMPYLONGNOSE AND WALKS AWAY UNHARMED!"

The man Looks towards me with a warm smile.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded.

"That's Good. Do you know where your parents are?"

Parents....M-Mama...P-Papa

"W-Woah! Hey, No need to cry! I Understand...Would you like to come with me?"

I looked up at him with confusion.

"I live not too Far from here and It's a Nice Little Cabin."

I thought about it for a Moment then Nodded My head.

"Great! Here Let me Carry You. You must be Tried from all that Running."

I was then Picked up By The Tall Male as He began walking. I was Exhausted. I slowly began to Drift Off. 

The Last thing I heard Before I Lost consciousness was...

"KING HYDRA! THE PRINCE IS MISSING!"

"WHAT?!"

I was only 5 years old that day.