ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 - 𝕆𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

"(Y/N) Dear could you get some wood? I'm running low and Dan is Coming over to help me Build something in the lovely world."

"Sure, Dad!" 

I said as I grabbed my Iron axe and Walked out the door. 
Hi! I'm (Y/N) Garrett! I'm 19 and The Adopted Daughter of Stampy Garrett. Otherwise known as, StampyLongNose. He lives in a Small Cabin in the woods. My Dad has an Underground base that he calls His Lovely World. It looks just like Outside But Underground. I have no Idea How he made the sky look so real but he's really good at Building! I'm Going to pick up wood for him before Uncle Dan comes over. Otherwise known as The Diamond Minecart. He and My Dad are really good friends.

I live in a Small Cabin as Well. It's not too far from My Father's. I have a White Samoyed Dog Named Max.

I walk up to some trees and Begin Chopping. I've always Been a Pretty Sheltered Child. I don't know where I'm from or who my real parents are and I've never met anyone outside of My Dad's Friends. My Dad is Always worried about my Safety and Was worried about me moving out. I've never Left this forest. Dad always talks about how this forest is the safest place in the world and that evil is around every corner outside of it. 

I do wonder what is outside of these forest walls. But that's an adventure for another day.
I continue to chop down trees as I heard footsteps drawing near to me. I look towards the footsteps and see...wait...LEE?! I look towards the bear and give him a bright smile as I drop my axe and run towards him.

 "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

"Huh?"

I tackle hug him and smile. 

"Lee! It's Been so Long! How are you?! Dad didn't tell me you were coming to visit!"

"Oh uh...Hi (Y/N)...I'm doing good...I'm doing fine."

He seemed Upset or guilty about something.

"What's wrong? Why do you seem sad?"

"I'm Fine I just have...a lot on my mind."

"Oh! Alright! I'll let you on your way then! I'll see you at the house when I finish.."

"Y-Yea.....I'll see you there......"

Lee quickly walked towards the house and away from me. I walk back to my axe and the Tree I was Chopping down and continued. 

Now, where was I....Oh! That was Lee! He was a Really Close Friend of My Dad's! He took care of me when My dad couldn't. He sadly left when I was 16 and I thought he would never come back. But now he's back and I'm SO Happy! I asked my Dad Many Times why he left but He never told me why.

(A/N I know the Reason Lee Left but the reason is different in this story so please don't bring up the real reason.)

Lee taught me how to do so many cool things. Like Baking and Hunting!

"Ok! I think I have enough woo-"

Wait...What's That Smell..?

Is that...?

Smoke?

Relationships

Platonic

💖Stampy💖
100%

Your His Treasured Daughter who he's Raised Since you were 5. He loves you more than anything. Even Cake.

❤️Lee❤️
60%

Lee has Missed you all these years But Something Seems off about him...

________________________________________________________

Next Chapter
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝕄𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨