ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖

(Mr. Techno, Bring me a Dream)

(The Chapter contains: Child Abuse! You have been warned!)

________________________________________________________

I had Sat with the Horned Man and The Piglin Child For about an Hour. Tubbo was just telling me stories about him, Ranboo, and Michael. They Lived a Rather Interesting Life. Tubbo is 17 and is half Goat. He was Married to Ranboo Platonically. He explained how for the last month Ranboo had been acting differently, and not EW Differently. He was Disappearing More Often and was Keeping to himself more. Every time Tubbo confronted him about it, he would brush it off. He assured me Ranboo wasn't a bad guy and it was EW's Fault this happened. After Tubbo stopped crying he helped me to my feet and handed me my bag that Ranboo had took.

"Thank you for listening. Most people just get annoyed when I Ramble like that." Tubbo stated. I give him a small smile. "It's no problem Tubbo." I said which made him smile even more. Michael made a little Oink which made me turn to him. I wonder... "Uh Tubbo?" "Yea? Whats up?" "What happened to Michael's face?" When I asked that question, the mood suddenly changed.

Michael hid behind Tubbo like he was scared and Tubbo's eyes widened. I noticed That I had Fucked up. "Sorry if that's a rude question! You don't have to answer!" I quickly say trying to apologize. "No...it's fine." Tubbo said as he looked at Michael. "Michael, how bout you go play outside?" Suddenly Michael's eyes lit up like he had never gone outside before. "⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬?!?!?!" Michael said, I didn't understand him again but I assume he's happy. "Yea, but stay inside the walls, it's too dangerous for you alone out there."

And with that, the piglin child ran off in excitement. Tubbo then turned to me and chuckled. "He's a good kid." Tubbo says. "It's a shame what happened to him." At this comment, I turn my head in confusion. "What happened to him?" I question.

"Well Michael escaped the nether and a Man and a Woman Found him. They were regular village people and they weren't very rich. So they took Michael in. They put him to work in exchange for food to eat and somewhere to stay. They were cruel to him. One day When Michael had messed up and Dropped a Bucket of Apples, the Man got upset and threw Lava on his face. Luckily he's a piglin so he's partly heat resistant so it didn't kill him, it just burned half of his face off. Michael then ran away and that's when we found him. He told us the story but refuses to tell us anything about the man and the Woman." Tubbo said as he looked me dead in the eyes.

My eyes widened. "That's horrible! He's just a kid! How could someone do that to a child!" I stated. "That's exactly what me and Ranboo said. We tried to get him to tell us anything about them but, he won't. I don't know if he's scared to tell us or he doesn't want to remember the past." I look at Tubbo and put my hand on his shoulder.

Suddenly outside the door, we heard footsteps which made both of us look up. "Tubbo?" It sounded like Ranboo's voice but more....cheerful? Suddenly The Tall man pokes his head through the door. "Ah, Tubbo there you are-" The Tall man stopped talking as he looked at me.

His face turned a shade of purple as he started shaking violently. His eyes were now Red and Green. He started shaking more and more until he let out a scream and disappeared. Leaving purple particles behind.

Both Me and Tubbo looked at the doorway confused. "What was that-?" I question. "Uh, I don't know." Tubbo grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the doorway. We peeked out head through the door and Ranboo was nowhere to be found. Tubbo opened the door. "I should take you back home." As we were walking down the halls I noticed how big this place was. The decor was beautiful. Different Vases, Armor Stands and Some much more could be spotted as we walked. Was Ranboo really a king?