ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣

(I SEE A DREAMER OVER THERE BY THE WATER)
(Sorry friends I had to)

________________________________________________________

Techno had givin us blankets from the closet. And Made the boys mini beds on the floor while I got the couch. Techno said Just Not to be too loud or we were out.

Tubbo was pretty attached to me. While we were awake he would just talk to me the whole time. The only time he ever spoke to Tommy was if Tommy said something to him. Tommy was visibly upset by this and I felt kinda bad for him. I would try and make conversation with Tommy as well to make him feel a bit better but Tubbo would always interject and Push Tommy out of the conversation. Tommy was very visibly hurt by the way his supposed 'best friend' was treating him.

Throughout the whole night I got this feeling of being watched. I didn't really say anything about it, but it made me feel really uneasy. I had walked towards the window and checked multiple times but saw nothing.

Eventually Techno came out of his room. "Alright princesses it's time for bed." Techno stated as he cut off the light. "We have to get up early if we want to make it to the forest before Noon." After finishing his sentence he then walked back into his room and shut the door.

We all laid down. Tommy feel asleep Almost Immediately. Tubbo Fell Asleep a few minutes after Tommy. After Tubbo Then Michael. I was left lying awake with that feeling that I just couldn't shake. I felt like someone was watching me. It was starting to creep me out.

I tried to Ignore the feeling but, it was really getting to me. I eventually got up and looked out the window one last time. I looked around and scanned the area. Until I Saw Two green Glowing Orbs Coming from a tree. I looked at the Orbs more Carefully and realized there was a full shadow of a person.

I close the binds and take a step back and immediately get back into bed. I must be seeing things. No one has a reason to Stalk me. With a Million thoughts running through my mind I feel my body grow heavy. The drowsiness began to consume me as I drifted off into Slumber.

I felt my head spinning in circles. Loud Ringing Noises in my Ear. I opened my eyes and looked infront of me to see a little girl with (H/C) Hair and Red eyes in a small (F/C) dress. Infront of her were 3 children with rocks in their hands. They proceeded to throw the rocks at her. "Dance Demon, Dance!" The girl was stepping out of the way struggling to avoid the rocks. The girl looked visibly upset and was struggling to not cry. "Awww is the Monster gonna cry?" One of the kids shouted and soon began laughing along with the others. Then a young boy stood infront of the girl. "Leave her alone!" The boy shouted. The boy had Green hair and Yellow Eyes. He was taller than the other kids. "Whatchu gonna do creeper boy? Blow us up?" The kids began laughing once more as the young boy walked up to one of the kids, grabbed them by the collar of their shirt and lifted them up. He then raised his fist at the Child and-

BWAM!

I shot up from my sleeping position. What a Weird Dream. It almost seemed like a memory. That boy. He's all I remember from back then. We were very close. He was kind to me when no one else was. He protected me. I wish I could Remember his name.

"HELLLOOOOOO?!?!?! EARTH TO (Y/N)?!?!" I snap out of my thoughts and turn to my left to see Tommy looking at me. "Jesus woman, why did you shoot up like that? You gave Tubbo a heart attack." I look next to Tommy to see the goat boy and his son. "Y/N are you ok?! Did you have a bad dream?!" Asked a Panicked Tubbo. "I'm fine Tubbo. I'm fine." I state, causing the Goat Boy To take a sigh of relief.