ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝕄𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨

(Hehe Tomathy)

This Chapter Contains Themes Of Suicide! You have been warned!

________________________________________________________

As Soon as I Started Smelling Smoke, I Tried Locating the Smell. 
"It's Coming from.....DAD'S HOUSE!!!" I quickly Pick up My axe and started Running. 'Is he Alright?? What's Going on???' I thought. There Were a Million Questions Running Through my Mind. My heart was beating out of my chest as The Sounds of My Feet Quickly Hitting the Ground and My Heavy Breathes Stopped. I looked in Horror as My Father's House was engulfed in flames. "DAD!!" I shout In Horror as I Quickly Rush into the house. I was trying to Look Through The Flames. "DAD!! WHERE ARE YOU!? SAY SOMETHING!!" I Shouted while desperately Looking for My Father.

I had Made My Way Through the Flames. Dad was Nowhere in Sight. I Felt My Hand Touch the Wall. The Heat was Starting to Burn Me and I was struggling to breathe. I had Looked to My Right and Saw the Lovely world Lever. I Quickly Flipped It. The Elevator starting Taking me down. When I got there, I was about to break down. Everything was up in flames. My Childhood, The Place I Grew up, The Place I Felt happy and Safe, was gone. Was Dad gone too? I Don't think I could Face that Fact. I Flipped the Lever Back and The Elevator Began Taking me Back up. I Made my Way Out of The House and Took A Deep Breath Of Fresh Air. I Began Coughing up So Much Smoke. I Fell To my Knees as I Continued Coughing. "Dad.....What Happened?" I say with Tears in my Eyes As I Turn to Look at the House. I begin to Sob as Everything That I knew and Loved was gone. "Who did this?.... Who?..." 

I Suddenly Remember, Who I had Just Seen Earlier that day. "L-Lee? But why would he...? Aren't He and Dad Friends...?" I Stumble to My Feet as I Turn Away From My Childhood Home and Begin walking away. 

I Made My Way To my House In Tear as I See my dog, Max. He Runs Up To me and Tackles me to the Ground. "Down Boy Down!" I Say as I'm being Smothered In Doggy Kisses. Max Got Off Of Me and Started Trying to Push me. "Huh? Are you trying to show me something?" I said as Max Continued to Push me. I start Walking Towards Where he was Pushing me. He Had to me to the Edge of the woods. It was Clear He wanted me to Leave. But, Could I Really do that? I have Never Left this Forest. I Just Lost My Father Not even 20 minutes ago. Was I Really Ready to Leave All of this behind? I Didn't Even Bother to Put out the Fire. I couldn't. The Rain would do it on its own. I couldn't bear it. I took a Deep Breath as I walked out of The Only Place I've Ever Known. 

Snow. There was Snow Everywhere. I had Only Seen Snow in Dad's Lovely world. I didn't know there was So much of it. Max Began to Runoff. "H-HEY! MAX! DON'T RUNOFF!" I Yell as I Begin Chasing after him. God, It Was So Cold. I'm Not wearing the right clothes for this. Suddenly Max Stopped. After he did I Quickly Caught up to him. "Jeez Max." I start Panting Heavy. "Why did you run-" 

I look to my Feet to See that There was a Tall man Laying in the Snow. I'd Never Seen him before. He looked to be about 6'1". He had Blond Hair and Wore a Torn up Red Shirt with a Green Bandana. "Oh...." I Kneel down and Check for a Pulse. It took me a minute but I found one. It was very slow. He was Dying. "Alright Well, Max Let's Get This Guy Home." I Say As I Lift Up the Man. While He was Big, he was Light, He Seemed as if he hadn't eaten in days. 

Once we Got Back, I Laid him on My Bed and Lit The Fire so he would Warm-Up. After that was done I walked into The Kitchen While Max Remained in the room with the man. I had Made My Specialty Beef Cube Stew. "He probably hasn't eaten In Days So Why not give him some good food." I grab my Beef from the Freezer and Grab the Veggies. I Began Cutting the Beef into Small Cubes. Once I finished I heard. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!?" I Quickly Dropped what I was doing and ran into the other room to see the Tall Man Standing On My Bed Trying to get away from Max. The man then looked at me and screamed, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, WOMAN?!" He Seemed Panicked. "H-Hey! Calm down! Listen! I'm not gonna hurt you, and Neither is he." The Man Slightly Calmed Down But He was still On Guard. "I Found you in Snow and Wanted to make sure you didn't die." The Man carefully Got Off My bed and Max jumped on him which caused him to Scream. Max looked at Him with a Playful look at It Seemed to Calm the Man down. The Man Pet Max and Max Got Really happy. He then Got off the Man. The Man got up and looked towards me. 

"Hello! I'm (Y/N)!" I smiled as I Said to the man. "I'm Tommyinnit. Just Call me Tommy." "It's Nice to Meet you, Tommy! Now, What were you doing in the snow?" Hearing that Question Made him shut his mouth. He Quickly Looked towards the ground. "You don't have anywhere to stay?" He looked at me. "Well...Kinda...I have a Tent but...." "But What? You can talk to me. Even though we just met, I'm here to help you."

"It's a Long story, I was trying to Escape someone who I thought was my friend. But He was just Manipulating me. I Didn't really have anywhere else to go so...I was Gonna....Kill myself. I was too scared to Stab myself or Jump Off a Cliff so I thought I could just....Lay in the Snow till I Die from the cold." My Eyes Widen as I look at the Poor Man in Torn up Clothes. 

"Oh....Well, You can Stay Here as Long as you need. I can get you something else to wear. You can't keep wearing those Torn up Clothes." I walked towards My Closet and Decided to change the Subject. 

"So Tommy, How Old are you?" I asked. "16." I turn to look at the Man, Well no, BOY in Disbelief. "Your...Tall for your age..." "How old are you?" "19" Tommy started to Laugh. "OH MY GOD! FOR AN ADULT YOU SURE ARE SHORT! YOUR SHORTER THAN MANIFOLD." 

I rolled my eyes at Him as I pull out my Dad's Old Shirt. It was all White. I had nothing else for Tommy to Wear But...Could I just Give it away? No. Don't Be Selfish (Y/N). He needs this. I Turn to Look at Tommy. "Here, Wear this." I hand him My Dad's Shirt and Pants. "What's a Tiny Woman Like You Doing with a Shirt Like this? You Got a Lover or Something?" Said the British boy. "It was My Dad's But you Need." I walk out of the Room. 

Oh Boy. Today was a Wild Day.

________________________________________________________

Relationships

Platonic

💖Stampy💖
100%

Hasn't Changed.

❤️Lee❤️
60%

Hasn't Changed.

🤍Tommy🤍
35%

You Helped Tommy Out. He's Starting to Trust You and is Thankful That you helped him. He was actually scared so he's Thankful you came.

________________________________________________________

Next Chapter
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 ℍ𝕦𝕤𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕