𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑳. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟔
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

  "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒎𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏' 𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒎𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏' 𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅."

" Sissy can I borrow five dollars? Pretty please, I want a skin off Fortnite! I'll pay you back soon, I promise." My little brother, Kobe, begged standing in my door frame.

" Well is the sun out?" I questioned while continuing to paint my toenails a milky white. If they ain't white than it ain't right.

" No Destiny, it's clearly nighttime." He answered with agitation in his voice. I laughed to myself cause he was always begging me instead of his mom.

" Well you got your answer, now please get out of my room. Go play or something." I shooed him getting up from the floor. I was going to lock the door behind him.

" Hate yo baldheaded ass man. And yo ass broke." He mumbled walking out of my room.

" Hoe I big chopped, don't play with me!" I yelled being cut off by him slamming the door behind him.

" Alexa play Tombstone by Rod Wave!" I spoke to the device before proceeding to clean up my nail supplies I had laid in the floor.

" Tombstone when they bury me, by the river, they will carry me." Rod sung as I sung along with him. I'd sell any family member to get a front row ticket to one of his concerts.

Shit Kobe ass would be the first one gone.

" Finally, I'll be resting in peace." I sung rocking side to side in the mirror.

" Finally! Finallyyyyy!" I sung while dragging it. I immediately stopped hearing my door knob turn.

" Finally yo ass in that bed for school tomorrow. Let me see your toes." My mom said bursting in my room.

" Ma you do too much and look." I said holding my feet up to the light so she could get a good look.

" Okay, Okay my daughter do nails now! Why you ain't eat tonight?" She questioned sitting down on the edge of my bed while I finished cleaning.

" I don't know, I just wasn't hungry I guess. Plus I really wanted Wawa's." I replied after shrugging.

" Oh, any boys-

" Ma please get out. That's your que to go." I dismissed her, palming my face while laughing.

" Girl you never let me in on the tea! But anyways, I love you Des Des." She said standing up.

" I love you too Ma." I replied before she shut the door.

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

That Iphone alarm surely gone make sure you up on time. I thought to myself dismissing it for the second time.

I walked in the bathroom doing my normal hygiene routine before meeting my family downstairs to eat.

" GoodMorning Suga!" My mom said sitting my plate infront me. The plate consisted of french toast, turkey bacon, eggs, and a piece of scrapple.

" Morning Ma, thank you." I replied before praying over my plate of food.

" Rolling I just popped one tryna bodybag and zip some yeahh-

Look at you getting popped in the mouth and ain't even been up a full hour.

" Don't let me hear you talking like that again. I'ma pop something on that ass next time." My mom said pointing at Kobe. I laughed before cutting it off quick since she looked at me.

" Also I will be going on a vacation I surely deserve!" My mom said smiling leaning against the counter.

" Um you taking that thing with you right?" I questioned pointing at Kobe.

" Nope y'all are gonna have a babysitter." She said causing my face to scrunch up. A babysitter? At this big age.

" I'm not the one that put aluminum in the microwave." Kobe said laughing causing me to glare at him.

I just wanted to unfreeze my slush puppie.

" Well I stay in the room all day anyways." I shrugged, as long as he don't touch my food or things we straight.

" You need some friends." She replied to me. Yeah no, I'm not teaching no grown child loyalty, females grimey these days.

Even grimier over males.

" Also he said for 63rd to not be mentioned around him. Whatever the hell that is." She shrugged before walking off.

Im backkk lol.

Vote & comment! 🤍

Don't forget to check out my new von book!