𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐭?

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑳. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟕
        𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝑰𝑳

 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟕         𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝑰𝑳

" This is where I'm from Ma, no place like home." Dayvon announced as we turned onto South King Drive. These niggas look like they would kill you just for looking wrong.

" If any of these niggas try to talk to you or make you feel uncomfortable in any type of way you tell me. I'm serious Des." He spoke in a serious tone putting the car in park. He knew how niggas could get and it was war behind his.

I will." I responded grabbing my airpods and charger.

" Promise?"

" Baby I promise." I assured him as he pecked my lips multiple times before we exited the car.

" Durkioooooo!" Von yelled walking in the studio dapping Durk up as I took a seat on the empty sectional couch.

" Thats you now?" He questioned Von referring to me as they walked towards the studio booth.

" Been me nigga, don't play." Von replied confidently as they walked in the booth together.

" My bad for being rude, Wassup Ma." Durk spoke after coming back out the booth.

I just responded with a small smile and nod as I continued reading on wattpad.

♡♡

" Lil folks wake up!" Dayvon called out tapping me, waking me up from my nap.

" Look we about to go get some food but you can stay here with Durk if you don't feel like going." He offered noticing that I was extremely tired.

" I'll just stay here and finish up my nap." I replied throwing my coat back over me.

" Ight what you want to eat?"

" Panda ex-

" Girl we ain't got no damn Panda place, Mcdonald's or Wendys?" Durk questioned causing all of us to laugh.

" 4 for 4, Chicken wrap, and a strawberry lemonade."

" That baby got her ass tired. But I got you lil folks, I love you." Von said kissing my forehead.

" I love you too stink." What damn baby I thought to myself now realizing what he said. I got a trick for that.

♡♡

I woke up to the sound of heavy breathing close, very close.
Actually too damn close I thought to myself.

" What the fuck? What are you doing?" I yelled jumping a little. Durk big eyed ass was standing right over top of me breathing all heavy.

" I ain't mean to scare you Ma, calm down." He said trying to caress my thigh until I moved his hand away quickly.

" Girl Von not here, plus who wouldn't wanna fuck on they favorite rapper?" He questioned trying to pull me back to him.

" I don't, now get the fuck off me!" I yelled pulling away from him. I was looking at him like he was the most disgusting thing on earth, which he was to me now.

" Just suck the tip, come on." He continued about to unbuckle his belt. How could you do this? Actually how could you fuck your cousin girl?

" I'm telling Dayvon when he get back here -

" That's cute like he ain't hiding shit from yo uptight ass." He laughed buckling his pants back up.

" We wouldn't be the only two hiding shit." He said while laughing walking back inside the booth.

We wouldn't be the only people hiding shit?

" I see yo ass finally awoke." Dayvon spoke closing the studio door behind him. He handed me my Wendy's bag about to sit down.

" I got-

" Von bring yo ass so we can finish this song. India ass about to start tripping!" Durk yelled out staring at me with pure hatred.

" What was you about to say Ma?" Von ignored him turning his head back to me.

" N-nothing." I responded, at this point I just wanted to go back home.

My real home ...