𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲?

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑳. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟕
             𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

" My baby is 17, lawdddd I ain't got nomore babies!" My mom yelled  excitedly through the phone, doing the most as always

" It's not even that serious Ma. You act like I'm turning 18." I laughed seeing real tears coming down her cheeks.

" Girl you will understand when you become a mother. Where Kobe badass at? I would've been heard him by now yelling at that damn game." She asked wiping her tears with a tissue.

" He went over his friend house yesterday. Mom are you under the covers naked? Un un not you being grown." I replied scrunching my face up in disgust.

" Oh okay, better get ready bring his ass home. ANYWAYS how Dayvon treating y'all?" I shook my head cause I knew she was trying to change the subject.

" He alright, you forgot to mention he was in my grade though." I said perking my lips up like the guy from that one meme.

" I thought- nevermind thats my q, I love you stink, and please don't sit around in the house looking cute, go out somewhere and do something." She pleaded.

" I'm not Ma, I love you too." I replied blowing her a kiss before hanging up.

I sat at the counter eating grapes while thinking about what to do. I honestly wish I could go to Durk concert, but of course 18 and up.

" GoodMorning birthday girl" Von said giving me a hug which took me by surprise. Instead of questioning him I just smiled and played along.

" What you got planned for today folks?" He asked leaning over the counter. Not him being a little cute, not too much.

𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒗𝒐𝒏 𝑫. 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕
𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

" I would've went to Durk concert, but of course 18 and up

" I would've went to Durk concert, but of course 18 and up. So I'll just go to Olive Garden later." She shrugged not sounding too enthused. On my 17th I was in the strip club throwing pennies.