𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑳. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟕
       𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒏 

 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟕       𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒏 

" Durk you need to leave now, I'm not playing." I yelled feeling my heart about to beat out of my chest. Never would I think i would be in this position.

I was scared, very scared, I just knew this wasn't going to end well at all.

" We can do it the easy way- or the hard way. Choice is yours Destiny." He responded eyeing my frame up and down. I could feel a shiver running down my spine.

" Durk you do not have to do this. It's not too late, I promise I won't say anything." I replied feeling that feeling in your throat when your about to cry.

" So you finally gone give a nigga some huh?" He questioned causing me to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen.

Either I was make gone make it pass him to that door or he was gone get what he wanted.

Without a second thought I quickly bolted to the door unlocking the locks. Until he picked me up throwing me across the hard, cold floor.

" Thought you was smarter than that." Durk said grabbing an fistful of my hair pulling me back to him. I couldn't even fully turn around before he bashed my head into the counter causing blood to rush out my nose.

" If I want something best believe I'm gonna get it." Were the last words I heard before my head was bashed into the counter again causing me to completely black out this time.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒗𝒐𝒏 𝑫. 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕
    𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒏 

I layed in bed as the events from last night kept replaying in my head. Maybe Destiny won't lying, but Durk wouldn't just lie on someone like that.

Maybe I should have heard her out.

"Von I'm out!" Durk called out quickly as I was walking in the kitchen. He looked like he had a lot on his mind, like something was just eating him alive.

Fuck wrong with this nigga?

" Hea yo coat." I responded noticing the blood stains on his shirt as he turned around.

" Folks you good?" I questioned him causing him to nod.

" Yeah, just stressed this music shit ain't no joke." He said doing a lite laugh while putting his jacket on.

Odd, that still don't explain the blood on his jacket. The fuck this nigga scratched up for?

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑳. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟕
𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒏

I just sat and stared at the ceiling lost in my thoughts. My body was in so much pain, especially my private area that was throbbing in pain. The skin around my nose was tight from the dried up blood.

Blood had soaked right through my light denim jeans. My underwear were completely destroyed. I just don't understand what I did to him to deserve any of this from him.

I took a long, steaming hot shower to wash all of last night away. Dayvon didn't do it but I felt so much hatred towards him. I tried to tell him but he wouldn't even listen to me.

He was supposed to protect me.

I finished packing my little bit of things and headed for the door.

" Excuse me?" I heard the feminine voice say causing me to turn around. She had two adorable little kids with her.

" Yes?"

" Could you show me to room 103?" She asked, I could see find iPhone on her phone screen. Maybe she was looking for her boyfriend or someone.

" Sure, follow me." I responded leading her to the room. I could've sworn that was Dayvon room number now that I think on it, but maybe I was wrong.

" Thank you so much." She said while knocking on the door.

" No problem." I replied walking back down the hall.

" Dayvon these are your kids, it's time for you to step up to the plate now. You're a grown ass man." She said causing me to stop dead in my tracks and look back.

Kids? He told me I was going to have his first.

" Daddyyyy!" The little boy yelled excitedly causing my tears to officially fall. Who have I gotten myself involved with?

I quickly turned my head after me and him locked eyes. I continued to my uber that was waiting outside. This was the last time I wanted to see or hear from him and Durk.

Relationship pet peeves ?