𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑳. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟕
             𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

'𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚...

'𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝒎𝒆'

" So how was your day Ms.Destiny? You doing okay?" My mom questioned standing in my doorway. I was currently moisturizing my legs and waiting on Dayvon to text me.

" It was good and yours Ms.Tasha? I'm doing okay." I answered noticing her little glow she been having lately. It was the my man been treating me good glow.

" Amazing, Terrell brought me flowers and food to work today." It really felt good seeing my mom happy again, that woman deserves the world in my eyes.

" Awww, you deserve it Ma, you deserve it." I assured her while closing the Palmer's lotion bottle.

" Thank you baby, I love you."

" I love you too MaMa." I responded back before she closed the door. I was hoping she was going to sleep now.

I heard two rocks hit my window, speak of the devil.

" Folks If you don't grab this heavy ass bag. C'mon I'm ready lay down." Dayvon fussed standing at the window impatiently.

" My bad, I didn't even know you was here. You was supposed to text me." I apologized while taking the bags and sitting them on the bed.

" Well now you do." He replied smartly, climbing through the window.

" You know you gone have to leave early since we got school in the morning." I reminded him while setting a earlier alarm to wake him up.

" When is you gone tell yo Dukes about us, I'm tired of this shit lil folks. And you know ion give a fuck about school." He said referring to the sneaking in and out.

" Dayvon we not even together."

" So what is we then? Pals or some shot?" He questioned lowering the fork full of Chinese food from his mouth.

" Dayvon you get mad when I talk to other males, tell me how I'm not as good as Asian, then come lay up with me at night. You just like the idea of having me around."