𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡?

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑳. 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 | 𝟏𝟔
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒚, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 (𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒚) 𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚 (𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚) 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 '𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕"

" Let me help you out lil folks. I watch my sister do this shit and you bout to take damn near 30 years." Dayvon grabbed the false eyelash out my hand. To my surprise he applied the glue correctly but now it was time to see if he could apply them correctly.

" Blink" He demanded and I blinked a few times. I stood up in the mirror admiring how good he did.

" You sure you don't be putting these on yourself? I mean my left eye don't look bigger or nothing. Thank you." I laughed as he smacked his lips. I began straightening up my vanity mirror table.

" On David yo ass a goofy. But where you going? Probably going out here to be fast." I scrunched my face up at his assumption.

" With yo little boyfriend huh? You probably think ima tell on yo little ass." He added assuming

" Nope, to the mall by myself. I don't want a boyfriend nor need one." I replied grabbing my purse and keychain.

" Hollon lil folks, im ready ride witchu." He stated before speed walking out the room.

Bo legged ass

" Well hurry up she's outside!" I yelled walking out the door to my uber. I don't even know why he wanted to come.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒍

" Don't be forever in here either. Yo ass don't even need makeup. Makeup for them 63rd bitches." Dayvon said as we walked into Sephora.

" Why come if you're gonna rush me? You could've stayed at the house." I questioned looking back at him only for him to shake his head. I noticed he kept watching his surroundings. Almost as if somebody was after him.

" Dayvon! Babe what are you doing here in Mac, you buying me something?" I heard Missharon loud ass ask across the store.

Why are you even yelling ...

I checked out then headed back over to Von, hoping that girl was gone.

" Im finished, now I need a outfit." I said to Von causing his girl to mug me. He held his hand out for my bags and I handed them to him.

" Um you have two perfectly fine arms carry your own shit." She sassed.

" Well why would I do that? Especially If your man willing to carry them for me." I responded giving her the same energy back.

" Folks chillout, on David you doing too much right now." Dayvon said to Missharon in a whisper tone. Her face was still frowned up.

" Why are you taking up for her Dayvon? You fucking her lil ass or some?" By now it was a few people looking since she wanted to be loud. She was definitely attention seeking.

" Destiny come on, I'm not doing this shit today man." Without saying a word I followed behind him as he maneuvered through the mall quickly. I could tell he was heated.

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

" Im sorry for earlier, Asian just be tripping out sometimes. I'm done with her ass though on David. Today was the last straw for me." Dayvon spoke standing in my doorway. I nodded my head because I knew he probably was lying about being done with her.

" It's cool, but if y'all do get back together don't be having her in my house. I'm serious Dayvon." She was so hostile and barely knew me. All over a male, chrisean wannabe.

" I got you lil folks. What you watching? and where Kobe at?"

" Who killed Sarah, and he stayed at his friends house." This show so uninteresting I done fell asleep twice.

" I know not." I said watching Von lay across my bed.

" What? I'm tryna watch Sarah ass too." He replied taking some of my popcorn.

" Mhm well I'm going back to sleep." I stated getting comfortable and turning to face the wall.

" Wait"

" What is it Dayvon?" I asked slightly irritated since I was sleepy.

" Happy Birthday Ma"

I'm still gonna do a pt.2 two to this book. I just wanted to finish the revamp first.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 🤍

And drop your favorite Von books!