Chapter 18 (What the hell)

*[Y/N] POV*

WAIT.........if they can defend themselves why do they even need me?.....

*Thud**footsteps*

I mean what for though....I don't get it......maybe it's to clean up there dirty work.....and if that's the case then.....I'm alright with it

[Y/N]: It seems I have arrived......

Yup glad i remember the coordinates.....good thing eve brought me here.....oh wait the premium ice cream oh I can't wait to try It agai-.......wait....I need the premium card god fucking dammit......

[Y/N]: *sigh*....looks like the only way in.......

I look at the rooftop

Is up.......

*Timeskip 5 minutes later*

[Y/N]: Whew that was close.....

I almost got caught by guards....still....I can't kill them........sad.....but whatever

[Y/N]: Good thing....that the doors *click*.....are easy to break through

The program has taught me things....I remember doing this to search for any demacians since you know......no witnesses.......but.....sometimes those witnesses are children.....*sigh*.....

[Y/N]: Now.....if I was ahri where would I shop

I got in and went to the fountain of water and searched my surroundings to see where would a fox shop........

[Y/N]: *gasp*...ice cream store.....yeaaa-.....*slap*

Snap out of it [Y/N] you have a mission to do.......

[Y/N]: right....find ahri....follow troy....and murder him......finally......

Yea....finally murder him.....I'm not doing it for there promise oh no....I just said yes so they can stop pestering me.....I only wanted to do this mission because he seems to know someone I know that was suppose to be dead......but isn't........

????: Ooo can I have this

????: Anything for you darling...

????: Yay!

Got you......I found them....turns out Troy is buying her clothes.....well professionals have standards I guess....

Troy: Say ahri why don't you also buy this it really suits you

Really.....nevermind the professional part he's trying to make her by a garter stockings outfit

Ahri: *blush* ummm.....not that I need that but......suree..

What......are you seriously taking that.....have you lost your mind how are you not realizing what he wants to do to you.....*sigh*....thank god they can't see me.... I'm hidden in clothing circles......yes yes yes not the best hiding spot but it will do.....for now......

Troy:...so how much is it going to be

Store clerk: About 50 thousand dollars

Troy seemed pretty ticked off.....wow....I mean I forgot that syndras and LeBlanc clothing stores are expensive but.......wow.....just for that small pile of clothes is 50k......goddam....

Ahri: Oh if umm you can't afford it I can-

Troy: No I will besides *smile* I the gentleman here so