zero

DEDICATION

This story is dedicated to all the Levis who should never stop loving, and to all the Isabellas who should really start.

__________________________________________________

EPIGRAPH

"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep.

But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating.

So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane." - John Green, Looking for Alaska

__________________________________________________

NOTE

I can't even begin to say how close to home this novella is for me. For everyone who's had their heart shattered by someone who never even knew they had it, this one's for you.

This story will not end the way you want it to end. It will not end in rainbows and butterflies and sunshine because that's not how it works. If you expect an ending like that, do not bother reading; you will only be disappointed.

__________________________________________________

SYNOPSIS

Levi knew it would hurt falling in love with Isabella, a girl who was as cold as her last name- Frost, but he did so anyway.

He knew it would hurt even more to help her get over her boyfriend Logan, who she thought the world of, but when he found her sobbing at a local diner, he knew he had to do something.

__________________________________________________

Copyright © 2015 by swimmingly

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.