seventeen

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" He asked as he placed the rental skates onto the counter.

Her slender fingers tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, and she answered, "Yes please. I'm completely out of energy from lugging someone around the rink the whole time."

Levi flashed an apologetic smile as he led her into the restaurant next door.

"Table for two?" The bubbly hostess asked, tucking a few menus under her arm.

"Yeah," Levi answered as he skimmed his eyes across Georgia.

The two sat down, ate, talked, and talked some more, until Georgia leaned in.

"Levi," she purred as softly as she could, "let's go. I have something in the car."

Although her sentence made little sense to him as he was the one who drove so he should've known if there was something in his car, he followed obediently.

From Levi's backseat, she dug up a brown paper bag, and instantly he knew what was inside. It was the same paper bag that covered the liquor Ace liked drinking when his parents were gone, and the same paper bag that had led to Kyle and Cora sealing the deal.

But instead of backing out like Levi would, he drove as quickly as he could back to Georgia's house, and the pair snuck up to her room.

"Shhh," Georgia whispered with a bubbly laugh as the downing of two glasses in the car sunk in.

Perhaps Levi should've known coming into this that alcohol, a girl who really really likes you, and an indecisive boy do not mix, but instead of leaving like he should've, he sat on her bed, downing a cup of his own.

He wasn't exactly sure what led to his sudden and impulsive actions; he knew the rational Levi would never do anything like this, but he was tired of being rational. It got him no where, he thought.

His vision blurred as he watched Georgia's jet black hair and small puffed lips down glass after glass after glass. Her breathing grew more rapid as she took slow hesitant yet sloppy steps towards him.

"Levi," she said, voice cracking, "I have to tell you something, and if I don't say it now, I'm going to regret it. Damn it, Levi. I think I'm starting to fall for you. I don't know if it's that look in your eye, the twinkling, or if it's the way you're so kind, and affectionate, and thoughtful, and kind, and all these great qualities, Levi. It's too bad, too fucking bad, all of these looks, these kind words, are directed at Isabella."

He didn't know what to do as he watched Georgia fall apart at the seams right before his watery eyes.

"Fuck," Levi whispered as he leaned in and dried her tears with his thumbs. He stared at her perfect skin, stared at where he wished there was a scar, at where he wished there were more imperfections and kissed every single spot.

Georgia was shocked at first, but soon her heart went into overdrive and she sucked the life out of Levi. (a/n: like that time Madonna kissed Drake)

Kisses turned into longer kisses, and longer kisses turned into the removal of Georgia's shirt, exposing her lacy lavender bra.

Levi hadn't realized it until Georgia was two garments away from being completely naked and he was three, that this was... (To be continued)