Twenty Six

"The officers undercover have begun to gather information and profiles," Midoriya paused, narrowing his features as his tone miraculously became more serious, "this is due to their efforts and frequency training in the villains warehouses

"The officers undercover have begun to gather information and profiles," Midoriya paused, narrowing his features as his tone miraculously became more serious, "this is due to their efforts and frequency training in the villains warehouses."

"So when will we infiltrate ourselves?" Kirishima wondered, in his usual spot across from the green haired man and diagonal from his peppermint counterpart.

"We don't want to preemptively make any decisions, not until we have all information." Todoroki steadily answered, hands placed on his thighs as he sat straight, spine pressed to the back of his comfortably grey cushioned seat.

"But know that we are in constant contact with the police." Midoriya added some much required reassurance, noting the annoyance written on a certain ashen blonde's face.

"And the women?" Bakugou grumbled, "have anymore gone missing?"

Todoroki shook his head, "not that we know of; the number remains at twenty three total."

"Understood." Kirishima astutely acknowledged, "anything else?"

"That's all we have for you today." Todoroki told, "thank you for coming."

Kirishima happily flashed his sharp teeth, "don't mention it!"

The four heroes stood, though someone instantly trudged toward Midoriya in particular. He scanned the approaching Bakugou with a keen curiosity, not quite expecting him to come close to him on his own accord for matters not pertaining to business. This assumption, of course, was made on the basis that Bakugou clearly had nothing more to say in front of Kirishima and Todoroki and therefore, sent Midoriya to such a denouement.

"Uh- Dynamight?" He nervously called, "what're you-"

"Where the fuck is she?"

"Hm?" He titled his head in apparent confusion, not catching Bakugou's inadvertent insinuation.

"This is your stupid agency, right?"

Midoriya nodded.

"So where is Sakura?"