Fifty One

"Remind me why we have to go?" Bakugou grumbled, clearly annoyed

"Remind me why we have to go?" Bakugou grumbled, clearly annoyed. The brazen man smoothly rolled his ebony sleeves to his elbows while he spoke and, in doing so, his outward presence became slightly more casual. Somehow a display the dark yet detailed tattoos covering his his left arm caused a more leisure demeanor.

"Because your friends invited us!" Sakura's hurried response inevitably became muffled through the barrier separating her bedroom from the closet in which she presently stood. Fortunately, Bakugou had been long accustomed to her stifled voice; she often removed various clothing off the plastic hangers in a rush.

Truthfully, Bakugou never understood her frantic energy; he didn't care whether they were late or not. In fact, above all else, he much preferred to stay home and relax alongside his family, alone.

"I don't wanna leave." He whined as Sakura swiftly covered her exposed frame inside the small square wooden floor available to her.

"Then you can stay here but," she swung the white door open with an overly dramatic pause. The sudden gust of wind swayed her whisked bangs, the short follicles tickling her forehead, "I'm going."

Bakugou's eyes instinctively widened, though he narrowed them almost immediately. Fiery red irises held an intoxicating lascivious storm amidst desirous clouds. Honestly, he mentally undressed her, not bothering to mask the shameless fantasies running rampant.

Matte black pants tightly stuck against her legs, resting on her delicious distinct curve. A low cut top showed more than he cared to let others see and, despite the sleeves ending at her wrists, the teal top practically outlined every inch of her hourglass torso. The outfit, in a general consensus, was the complete opposite of her typical attire. Sakura tended to dress conservatively, by choice. Sure, she'd occasionally flaunt her legs in a short dress or cleavage in a deep neckline, but together? Sakura only did this on the rarest occasions and, under such circumstances, she'd nearly kill Bakugou. Each time, without fail.

Now, what Bakugou couldn't figure out was why tonight met the standards for this exceptional category (not that he'd complain when she looked like that); there weren't any particular special events they were celebrating. He attempted to answer his own question when Sakura walked past him, checking herself in the full length mirror beside the entryway.