Forty Eight

"Is it weird for me to be excited?" The raven haired hero wondered aloud, granting his close friend a lingering side glance

"Nah, I kind of am too." He admitted, nonchalant shrugging, "plus he loves heroes."

"And it's not like we haven't met him."

"True, but on our own?" The other man pursed his lips, suddenly questioning their joint ability. "I'm honestly surprised Sakura trust us by ourselves."

The mustard shoulder pads on his costume were stiff while he casually sauntered. Still, the implication his companion made offended him; he sharply questioned, "what's that supposed to mean? We're great babysitters!"

"You're right! Piece of cake." The blonde gave two thumbs up, accidentally bumping his colleague with the white sharp shooter gear on his right forearm.

"Easy." He reiterated, ignoring the unintentional collision. He unabashedly fueled self encouragement further, "we're good, Chargebolt."

"Agreed, Cellophane."

The shrill bell rang, signaling the school's dismissal. The infamous duo, in an exaggerated fashion, stretched their muscles. They popped their knuckles, simultaneously rolling their necks.

"Here we go." Sero smirked, Kaminari mimicking his low volume and haunting tone, "mission Hoshi is undergo!"

☆☆☆

Sakura intently stared at her phone, debating whether she should make the call. Her chin rested on her interwoven fingers, elbows propped against the cold desk. The coolness bled through her carnation pink button down. Goosebumps formed along her tan skin.

Her hesitation was understandable. The two men she'd request assistance from were reliable- heroes in fact. Yet this type of favor scared her. Did they even know how to interact with children on such a personal level? The notion caused her to laugh; they're basically kids themselves.

Relieved, she grabbed the cellular device and clicked the screen. It only rang one time.

"Sakura?"