PLEASE READ THE INTRO

Hello world. :))

Pre note: My closest friend and I took inspiration from each other to write two separate books about Sokeefe gang AU btw... Her user will be stated in the comments, and her book is titled 'Forbidden Cities, Forbidden Mafias'. :))

Edit: That book has been taken down now, sorry if it caused any confusion.

Okay, before you skim through this or anythingggg.

Please read everything underlined at the very least, 'cause there's a lot of important imformation hereeeeee.

Contents (What this intro will include):

1. Disclaimer

2. Credits

3. Copyrights

4. Me being dumb as usual

5. Welcome to my world

6. My writing schedule

7. Friend accounts/About me

8. Trigger Warnings

9. Other

Now you can skim and decide which parts you want to read. :))

1.) Disclaimer

This book is based of the wonderful series that the author Shannon Messenger wrote, Keeper Of The Lost Cities.

I do not own KOTLC, nor any of its awesome characters, and if I add in any OCs, I'll mention it in an A/N at the front of the chapter.

This is a fanfiction, please do not get offended or whatever with what I write here, I write entirely because I like writing.

Sometimes I MIGHT include songs or whatever in certain chapters, but those don't belong to me either. :))

Basically, in this book, nothing belongs to me except some OCs I might add, and the main plot itself.

2.) Credits

Well, I did mention that the story plot is mine, but if anything similar has been written before this, I apologise in advance, and this is just what I thought of on my own.

3.) Copyrights

Yes, the very important copyrights.

I don't mind if you use any of my books for inspiration, but the condition is that you have to get permission from me first, and depending on how similar it is to what you want to write, I might request you to give the credits to me.

4.) Me being dumb as usual

Yep, I'm really dumb, and kind of a book nerd sometimes, especially when it comes to books I like, so I don't really know much about the world outside my continent or even my country.

So a lot of the information and stuff here might be made up and nowhere close to reality, because I seriously don't know anything.

BUT, if anything here even resembles events that happened in real life, or happens to trigger you or anything, I apologise again, and yeah, remember, this is purely fanfiction and created from the mind of the author (aka me).

By the way, some of the names here are derived from actual phrases and places in KOTLC. Except maybe some might be slightly tweaked.

But some are made up, so yeah.

5.) Welcome to my world

Here's the thing, I'm super weird and stuff, so a lot of my A/Ns will include stuff entirely unrelated to the story that's about my life and all that...

Don't worry, I know we all skim/skip through A/Ns most of the time, so any important announcements will be underlined as it is above. :))

6.) My writing schedule

Okay, see, I'm in a point in my life where I'm overrun with exams, study schedules and stuff cramming up most of my time.

And I intend to juggle updating a few books at a time, only updating one book a week.

But, for this specific book only, I'll update whenever I have the time to do it, or when I feel like it. :))

So basically free schedule for this one. :))

Don't worry, a chapter for this will be updated at least once every two weeks, but sometimes maybe more than twice a week because I had free time.

7.) Friend accounts/About me

First, I have two friends in real life who have accounts on Wattpad, and we don't like sharing our real names, so we'll be identified like this:

@Pokespeshipper - Sakura

@Jimin-is-a-mochi - Jenna

'Cause it's too annoying to keep tagging them. :))

Also, despite my username, my actual name is not actually Alison. I go by that name for identification on Wattpad, but it's not actually my real name. Got it? Thanks! :))

8.) Trigger warnings

 Murder, slight blood and gore, rape (not in detail, don't worry), cursing (hell, heck, damn, shit, crap, asshole, nothing too intense, I like to keep it friendly)

9.) Other

Okay, we're at the last portion now!!

(If you've stuck with me throughout this, I thank you a lot because I can be really lengthy)

As you might probably know, I have QOTCs (Question Of The Chapter)every chapter.

If you've read my previous two books, you'll know that.

(Or if you've hung around since about the time I started using Wattpad, then you would know... And thank you if you had!!)

I used to ask questions about KotLC for my QOTC (which character you like best, etc.), but I'm running out of those questions. :))

So my QOTCs will now be personal questions.

Don't get me wrong, not stuff like address or anything, but like favourite colours, animals, songs, stuff like that.

(I'll be answering my own QOTC too, don't worry.)

And occasionally, the QOTC will be for me to look for ideas or opinions about the story.

Another note, I usually write about 1500 to 3000 words per chapter.

And finally, I tend to leave chapters off at cliffhangers. (So try not to kill me) :))

Yeah, that's the end of this intro, thanks for sticking around! When I post this, I would have already prewritten the first chapter to update soon, so yeah...

Bye!

(Not gonna add word count since this is one big A/N, but just for your information, my word counts are always approximates for the actual word count excluding the top and bottom A/Ns)

~Alison_5201314

;))