Chapter 4

A/N: If anything seems illogical here, really sorry, 'cause yeah, like I mentioned before, I have no idea how anything works, lol, soooooo...

Y'know, I suddenly realised that in this AU, I've swapped the personalities of Sokeefe... Really sorry though, I know they're REALLY OOC here... Ugh, forgive me please! That's just how my story goes, yikessssssss...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sophie

Sophie sat cross legged in on of the warehouses Wrath owned, which was currently unused, and perfect for a slow, painful interrogation.

"Is it just me, or is he asking for a death sentence?" She questioned to no one in particular.

"Whatever you do, don't go easy on him," Marella said, probably as exasperated as she was. "Now's finally the time for us to get payback, and I'm not going to waste it."

"No fatal wounds. If he dies, then you can never clear your name," Liam told her.

As of now, Marella's uncle's most trusted second-in-command still loyally didn't say a word.

Even though his wrists were tied behind him to a pillar, and his feet were bound, the glare he sent cutting the way of the Heirs would have been murderous, if not for the fact that they themselves have seen death enough to grin and wave in its direction instead of being afraid.

"No fatal wounds doesn't really equate to no wounds at all, does it, my dear brother?" Sophie smirked devilishly.

"How am I related to you," he murmured, shaking his head. "But yes. Fine, it does."

"Mare, you do the honors," she stood up, and gave her friend her dagger. "You deserve it after all, since he's one of Fury's men."

"Now, exactly what did I say about nicknames?" The petite blonde gave her a look.

Sophie shrugged.

She kicked the guy in the leg hard enough that he swore at her.

Her smirk widened. "Are you gonna talk? Or are you just gonna stay silent and wait for death to come?"

"I don't take orders from a little girl," he growled.

"What about from me?" Liam demanded, getting up from where he'd been leaning on a wall.

"I take orders from my master, and my master alone."

"Like a dog?" Marella sighed dramatically. "If only Earle cared about you as much. You know, just a couple minutes ago, I told him, either confess to his crimes, or sell you out. You know what he did? He hung up on me."

That was obviously a lie.

Still, the man turned red with rage.

Sophie kicked his shoulder. "Speak, and maybe we'll consider hiring a lawyer for you."

The silence, somehow, made her, Marella and Liam shrug and grin at each other.

"Then we'll start," Liam announced.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sophie liked to read all sorts of books.

Fiction, non-fiction, she read everything.

The point of that was the fact that the human anatomy interested her the most.

She and Liam always spent hours a week for years, poring into books about the human body, learning exactly where to slice to cause the most pain, and which veins bleed more than others.