4. Goliath....meet David.

The ride on the bullhead wasn't anything eventful but what was annoying Jaune the most was the stares he kept getting. He was about to make them stop but his left ear twitches when he heard Ozpin and Glynda whisper to one another.

Glynda: sir, do you really think this a good idea? We had no choice in the manner. He shouldn't even gone to the school, it was only a matter of time before he could've been killed.

Ozpin: I understand your concerns Glynda, but, I did let him in because he has the most potential I have sensed in ages. Surpassing even Ms. Rose.

Glynda: you shouldn't just go for potential! His aura wasn't even unlocked till initiation, he hadn't trained in any combat from my previous records, and he didn't have any semblance.

Jaune decided to stop listening to the conversation. He smirked and crosses his arms, although she was talking bad about him. She spoke the truth. He was weak, frail. Couldn't hold up the family sword without him stumbling over it. Though he did get better with the small help from his old teammate who shall not be named. He closed his eyes to rest for the rest of the journey.....was what he planned. Ruby suddenly managed to squeak out his name.

Ruby: Jaune....

He sighed out of annoyence but opens his right eye halfway to look at her before closing it.

Jaune: 'inhales' yes....Ruby?

Ruby flinches at the sudden tone of voice, the rest of her team looked to her and him as the conversation started. Ozpin and Glynda may not seem like it but they are listing aswell. Ruby continued.

Ruby: u-um.... W-would it b-be okay if I asked...w-what... What your s-semblance is?

Jaune exhales, expecting that question to be asked again and he stayed silent for a moment or two making them worried a bit. He then spoke.

Jaune: why should I say it?... So that after I beat the hell out of the people who made my life HELL, they can hatch a plan to kick my ass? 'he then spoke in a sarcastic tone' I'm sorry that I don't want to even attempt to be taken into the infirmary. 'he then goes back to serious as he opened his eyes into a glare' if that was even possible now.

Ruby meekly held out her swear jar as Jaune looked to it and face palmed. He groaned taking out three lien putting it in the jar. Honestly he hated his family, now more then ever for teaching him to always watch his language. You can call it whatever you want but, for me, I call it instincts. Even after getting the lien Ruby was still sad/depressed. Which got Yang into "protect baby sister mode".

Yang: hey! She was just asking, theres no reason to be rude!

Jaune: 'looks to yang' says the girl that had no true reason to bully me.

Blake: Jaune, you know we wouldn't plan to attack you after we heard your semblance. Do you think that low of us?

Jaune: 'looks to blake' yes..... even IF you or my ex-team don't who will? Team CRDL? I'm not sure about Team CFVY, but I can't trust. I heard the day after I left they came back right? What a coincidence. Now I might have to worry about three out of them four now. Velvet of course being an exception... hopefully.

They all looked down as Glynda and Ozpin glances to him in thought. But what Jaune said next street then greatly.

Jaune: but I will tell you one thing Ruby.

He looked to her as her eyes widened. He then smirked uncrossing his arms showing his hands. They were confused at to what they were suppose to look at until the golden rings glowed. They now we're more confused.