14. Nazo Unleashed. Finale.

Nazo and Jaune looked at each other in the eyes one with a mocking grin and the other with complete seriousness. Jaune spoke up to Ruby.

Jaune: Ruby.

He was only met with silence, just like he thought he would.

Jaune: RUBY!

Ruby: y-yes, J-Jaune?

Jaune: if you can still walk I want you to get to get Nora and Yang awake...if any of you could move multiple people it's them two... Do it quick.

Even though he didn't see it he knows she nodded and went over to yang to try and wake her up first.

Nazo: great the "hero" has shown up at last! well you're a minute too early, think I could kill them first then we could fight?

Jaune: yeah, you can kill them......but there's only one tiny problem with that.

Nazo: and what's that?

Jaune: there's a huge obstacle that says fuck off, you ain't touching them.

Nazo just sighed as they both took a step forward before launching torwards each other once both think they were close enough they threw a punch to one another. Nazo was faster, which landed a bit on Jaune's gut which send him stumbling back then Nazo did a quick round house kick sending jaune flying to the side.

Nazo: this!? This is the new Ultimate life form!? What a joke. This is just dissapointing. 'faces the two teams and professors readying a blad* well, time fore you to die.

Without saying anything Jaune had did a jump kick to the side of Nazo's head sending him flying into the woods.

Jaune: seriously? Thats all you got and complained you defeated me? Villainy 101. 'looks to Ruby and sees she's managed to wake Nora and Yang' get the rest and go back to Beacon...NOW!

Jaune charged up going after Nazo

Jaune charged up going after Nazo. While Nazo landed on his feet and slid back which left a little trail of dirt he looked up seeing Jaune his eyes widened before he looked serious and started to send a volley of blasts to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this video will be here for lots of parts of the fight.

Like the part from a above.