8. Every threat is closer then you think

Strap up....this is a long one folks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun rose above the mountains and hills and our predegious school. The calming morning music starts to play happily.

But not all of us are morning people. Especially when it's a school day. Team RWBY got up like normal, Weiss and Blake being less affected, while Ruby was very reluctant, then there was Yang. Who could sleep through nine tornado's, two hurricane and four earthquakes...

(Wait..would you still call it an earthquake? Remnantquake? Worldquake? Good butter biscuits!)

But only then that would only be like five pokes to her. That's why they came up with an easy solution. They found out Yang has a six sense that evolves her hair. They quickly did a quick vote one time and Ruby was the one who always have had to go and act like she was about to cut it.

Yang would wake up immediately after and checks her hair. After that they took thier showers and headed to the cafeteria. Once there, they got their food and sat down infront of JNPR. From an outsider looking in you could say they looked terrible. All of RWBY all looked mentally defeated, Weiss wouldn't admit it, being from a powerful business, but Jaune's words had gotten to her. She liked around.

Weiss: 'I don't get it... Why is it affecting me, Yang, and Blake?... I can understand team JNPR and Ruby, but us three? When other people said the same things we were quick to defend ourselves. But.. Since it was JAUNE of all people.... But he...but then Blake...and Yang.......and Probably Nora...'

She was shook from her thoughts by her partner as usual. But this time it seemed Ruby was worried.

Weiss: what is it you dolt?

Ruby: Weiss...are you okay? You seem to be thinking hard.

This caught their teammates and the other teams attention.

Weiss: of course I am! I always think hard.

Ruby: yeah... But this time its more "effecting" thinking then "study" thinking...

Yang: Ruby's right Weiss-cream. This isn't how you usally think, or better yet, look how you think.

Blake sighed.

Blake: she's thing about-

Suddenly Jaune just teleports into the cafeteria grabbing his food he then went over to sit with team CFVY with his normal goofy look. Somehow pulling it off with his new looks. Teams RWBY and JNPR looked on each feeling a string tug their hearts.

Don't get the both teams wrong Janette is a good leader, and a great friend. Not to mention to be fun around. But seeing how Jaune is interacting with team CFVY bright them to old times. How silly they acted. The small shenanigans they get into.

Ruby missed her first friend in Beacon, he was the only one there to help her when everyone else just didn't bother to even help. She also remembers how when she was sad, Jaune would've made a fresh batch of homemade cookies he got from his mother's recipe book. Not to mention always drops whatever he does to help whoever is in need.

Yang at the time didn't really didn't think of it but seeing Jaune hanging out and laughing with a different team, brought up some memories. Their little pun wars that made everyone around them annoyed and begging for them to stop. Their little prank war on each other, and the jokey moments. Sure we wasn't the strongest, but he made it up by his amazing will power and brightening up others day... Even when he's down.