13. Nazo Unleashed. part 2!

It's started.... A fight. Not any ordinary fight, one that determines the fate of Beacon, of Vale, Of the entire world of Remnant. Since Ruby was the fastest out of everyone she quickly drew her scythe when halfway, before with another burst of her Semblance did a quick slash upward. Nazo just turned to the side. With the attack missed Ruby didn't let up and slashed in a X way, but Nazo just jumped back chuckling. Ruby then just jumped back as Blake, Pyrrha, Ren came up and started their attack. Blake started firing her weapon at Nazo to try and distract him while Ren and Pyrrha quickly jumped at his sides to attack. Which leads to this.

That was until Nazo felt his leg get wrapped up

That was until Nazo felt his leg get wrapped up. He looked down seeing Blake had tied his legs together. He looked confused, sure he could break out of this easily but he wondered where this was going he then looked up and seen three key things.

1. A fist aiming for his gut.

2. A giant hammer aimed to his face.

3. A shield that seemed to be infused with fire dust going for his chest.

His eyes widened, once the fist and hammer made the first contact, Yang fired a shot from her gauntlet while Nora used a grenade in the hammer for maximum damage. Then he was quickly sent flying when the dust filled shield rammed into him. But that wasn't the end of the assault. As Weiss summoned glyphs to quickly make her way to him. She did a quick slashes and jabs into his pressure points. She then slammed him to the ground with a jab. Making a small creator. She then landed beside him useing an ice dust to freeze him up in a ice crystals. She then jumped away as Glynda then used whatever she could such as trees, rocks, and even literally useing the ground to "trap" him even more. They got back to Ozpin and Glynda and started to cheer/celebrate.

Ruby: WE DID IT!

Yang: Yeah we did! Come here you! 'gives Ruby her daily dose of noogies'

Ruby: 'tries to escape' Yaaaaaang!

Weiss: hmph, that was a big threat? He didn't put up a challenge. We didn't even need that idiots help.

Nora: YEAH, TEAMS RWBY AND JNPR ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

Ren and Blake just stood aside smiling at there victory. Glynda was about to speak...but she seen Ozpin still look serious. He was glaring at the rock ball that held the enemy.

Glynda: sir? Is something wrong?

Ozpin: it was to eazy...

The students stopped celebrating and looked to Ozpin in confusion.

Ruby: what....did you say Professor?

Ozpin suddenly walked torwards them.

Ozpin: get behind me children.

Janette: but-

Ozpin: that's. an. order.

The two teams nodded and we're worried getting back to Glynda. But before anyone could say anything else. The rock seal started to shake, it gotten more violent before it exploded to pieces. Everyone besides Ozpin looked shocked as he got his cane ready.