12. Nazo Unleashed

It was now just a day before the fight. The fight that decides The fate of vale, and the other kingdoms of the world. Jaune was now meditating under a tree near beacon grounds, he was trying to find a way to contact a friend of his. But at last all of his Attempts was wasted. His friend wasn't answering the call. Usually that would mean that it was something that that he needed to figure out on his own....but ever since that night that Coco and Velvet, it seems that his inner friend hasn't made one peep about anything. Even when he totally didn't trip on his two own feet, and definitely decided to do some quick push ups....everyone else that says other wise is wrong.

Jaune: 'sighs' ''damn... Again no connection...just what is wrong with me? Or is it him? Is he busy?'

Jaune got up and started to head to his dorm, he decided that that was enough training, he would at least have a few hours or so so that he could rest up for the fight. But his mind wondered to that night.

*Flashback*

Coco and Velvet were now in holding cells they try to find thier way to escape but can't. Teams RWBY and JNPR, FY of CFVY, Ozpin, Glynda, and Jaune looked torwards them. Fox and Yatsuhashi looked on with defeated looks, they couldn't do anything to help their teammates. Ozpin and Glynda felt guilty, they couldn't save them. Teams RWBY and JNPR felt sympathy to the two teammates. Jaune wasn't there because he was now training harder then before.

Ruby: Ozpin? Is there anything we can do?

Ozpin: I'm not sure Ms. Rose... This isn't like anything I've seen or delt with. 'sips coffee' but if what Mr. Jaune said is true, which we can clearly tell it is, it's the work of Nazo and the, a...Chaos Emerald. So there's not much we could do.

Nora: well, why don't we just go take it from him!?

Ruby: yeah! With teams RWBY and JNPR working together, there's nothing that can withstand our teamwork!

Yang: 'fist bumps the air grinning' yeah, Im with you guys!

Ren, Blake, and Weiss shook their heads as Janette and Pyrrha just looked like they were in a trance.

Ren: Nora calm down.

Blake: it won't work.

Ruby: what!? Why!?

???: Because.

They turned around hearing the familiar voice and it turned out o be Jaune. They relaxed a little as he started to speak.

Jaune: none of you...not even Ozpin, can control the power inside those emeralds. Only a good few could use the power. Humans at best could use them as a battery of sorts.

Weiss: but you're human! Well a Faunus but the point still stands.

Jaune: technically I look human... But I have fused with a friend of mine. He told me everything I know. But we needed to come to an agreement. He fuses with me to get the power of Chaos, then I can protect this world.

They looked at him shocked. Then Fox and Yatsuhashi stood up.

Fox: Jaune...please tell us, is there a way to fix them?