Chapter 1/ Prologue(Kinda) : I Wanna Go Home

Hey! So, this is my new story

Hey! So, this is my new story. I will try to update it as much as possible. I will occasionally place songs, like the one above, that I used to come up with the chapter. At some point, I will insert a few ocs, I hope that's okay. Also some characters might be OOC at points. Also, Bakugo still talks in his normal voice. I just don't know how to make that more obvious, and I don't want to put caps.  This is set kind of, midway through the Eri and Overhaul Arc, but before Kurogiri was arrested.  Anyways, lets begin the story.

Third Person POV

The blonde sat on the bed in the room they'd given him. 

It had been a while since the training camp. The heroes searched for him for a while, but soon, missions and classes got in the way and soon, he was forgotten. Ever since his kidnapping, the LOV has tried to recruit him, but of course, he keeps saying no. Since they had no intention of letting him go, they gave him a room, a bed, and daily meals. But, they kept his hands tied, you can never be too careful. 

Bakugo's POV

Knife Girl had come in a while ago to give me breakfast. She was, friendly, as friendly as a villain like her could be to a hero like me. She fed me, and made a bit of small talk. 

"Sorry I've got to feed you  like this, but you have to understand that we can't let your hands go, because you can be kind of a threat." She said that a lot.

"It's fine, you extra." I grumbled.

"Of course we could let you go, if you agreed to join us."

"I already said no. I don't want to join you. I'm a hero. I will escape, and I will become number one!" I half yelled.

Her face contorted some. She looked angry, then her face changed into one of realization, and then it softened. She knew something, and he didn't want to say. But I wasn't nosy, so I didn't pry.

"Are you sure? There's nothing we could do, say, or get you that would convince you to join us?"

"There's only one thing I want. I want to go home."

She gave up, and got quiet. She grabbed a napkin to wipe the excess off. 

"Someone will come shortly, to help you with classes."

Oh yeah. Classes. The LOV somehow managed to access the curriculum for UA. I suspect a spy. It's not too bad. Now, I keep up with all of my classmates academically wise. 

"Hey"

I looked towards the doorway  to see Pathwork. He looked bored, he always looked bored. He sat down and we went though classes. We were halfway through what would be second period when I spoke up. 

"What do you guys know?" I asked him

"What?" He asked back

"Madam Vampire made it very clear that you know something. You guys know whats going on. What is it?"