Chapter 4: Who knows?

Okay, so the title  will make more sense later, and the picture kind of applies. Not really, but I wanted a picture to put, and surprisingly, this made the most sense. This chapter might be a little random. But I hope you enjoy!

-Bakugo's POV-

I walked with Mr. Aizawa until we got to the teacher's lounge, where I was told to stand outside. So I did, except I could still hear some of their conversation. They were really just snippets. "...the news....arrested the warp villain..." All Might said. "...Bakugo's come back..." Aizawa explained. Then I stopped being able to hear. So, Kurogiri's in prison, huh? I had this weird feeling. I should be ecstatic, a villain had been arrested and thrown in jail where he belonged. But, I wasn't all that 'happy'. I brushed it off.

Suddenly, they came out. "Young Bakugo! I see you've returned safe and sound!" He said enveloping me in a hug, I didn't like it. "It's quite a surprise!"" He said when he let go, before getting elbowed by Mr. Aizawa. 'What is going on?' Why is everyone acting so weird?' I thought to myself. "Anywho, Aizawa tells me we need to talk to your parents about your return. Let's get going, shall we?" He says. " I guess we shall" I muttered under my breath as I followed both of them out.

~~At Bakugo's House~~

I stood there as Aizawa knocked on the door. Soon enough, the old hag opened the door for us. "Katsuki?!" She exclaimed as she saw me. I had a feeling for how this was about to go. She had a similar reaction to the idiots back at school. After that she invited the old men inside.

"Make yourselves at home." She told them before calling out the the other old man, my dad. After that, she called me into the kitchen. "Please excuse us for a second." She told them. 'Here we go' I thought. (A/N: So, this isn't really an abusive Mitsuki AU. At least, I'll try to make it so she won't be any more 'abusive' then she is in the anime. Sorry if it's inaccurate. Also, sorry for so many author's notes.) "When did you get back?" she asked me. "A couple of hours ago, I think." I explained to her. "Why didn't you come home?" She asked. "It's not like I had much of a choice." I muttered. "Katsuki, you need to speak up." "I said, I didn't really have a choice." I spoke louder. "Don't raise your voice at me." She scolded. "Wha- Nevermind." I said. "How did you get out?" She asked me. "I mean if you were weak enough to get kidnapped, then you're too weak to escape on your own. And the heroes-" She stated, but stopped halfay. "What?" I asked her. "What?" She asked back, like she didn't know what I was talking about. "What about the heroes. You mentioned the heroes then you stopped." I asked her. "Do not take that tone with me, and I didn't say anything, so forget about it." "Yeah, whatever." I said.

We walked back to the living room. When I got there, my old man was talking to the others, The old hag and I sat next to him. We had this whole conversation about dorms. Mr. Aizawa suggested that we wait until after the weekend, (It's currently Friday) so I have time to settle in. The old hag agreed. After it finished I walked the teachers out. "Take care of yourself, Young Bakugo." All Might told me. "Will do." I answered before heading back inside.

~~~ Monday~~~

I walked into school with my uniform. It felt weird when I first put it back on, but soon it was just like before. Over the weekend, I'd received my books in the mail. Now I was walking to school. This was going to be, peculiar. It was going to be awkward to say the least. (I feel like this is odd and out of character, sorry)

I arrived at the building. I entered the class room, early, which I didn't do often. Guess my messed up sense of time has improved my punctuality. That shouldn't make sense, yet it does? Not important. I sit outside the class. I would go in and sit down, but I don't know how thing's work around here anymore. I sat there until Mr. Aizawa arrived. "What are you doing here so early problem child?" He asked. "Technically I'm on time. You're late. That's besides the point, I'm here because I have nothing else to do." We entered the class room together. "You can sit in your old seat. No one else sits there, the kids made sure of that." He explained. 'Those extras saved my seat? Hm.' I sat down and stared out the window. Little by little, everyone came piling in. They all stared at me. I ignored them. I didn't have the energy to tell them off.