Chapter 2: Freedom?

So, the picture has like nothing to do with the chapter. I just liked it. Anyways, we continue.

Bakugo's POV

I woke up to the bleakness of another day. I heard the league talking a while after Crusty left, but I couldn't make out their words. I heard the news too, and it was probably about the heroes again. Sometimes I wonder what those extras are doing. I mean, what do they do without me? Probably nothing, those losers don't have lives. But then again, neither did I. I mean, how important am I if what's going on with me doesn't matter to the outside world. I bet you the Old Hag didn't even notice I was gone. I let out a somewhat self-deprecating laugh out. It felt weird in my throat.

"Was that deprecation I heard from the Great Katsuki Bakugo?" I heard a raspy voice from the door. 

I hadn't heard my full name in a while. I didn't realize that before. It was either Katsuki, or Bakugo, or nothing with them. It shocked me a bit. I turned to see Crusty. But, that wasn't right. Knife Girl always came in first, then Patchwork, then Crusty. Something was off.

"What are you doing here, Crusty?" I asked, skeptical of his presence.

"Don't get all defensive with me. I'm here to relay good news for once." He said as he entered.

"What would that be?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, I still didn't trust him.

"We're letting you go." He said. 

"Y-you're what?" I asked him, in shock.

"You heard me, we're letting you go. We are giving you your freedom."

'Freedom?' I was shocked. I sat speechless for a while, which was never common. Soon, Knife Girl, Patchwork and the rest of them came in.

"Did you already tell him boss?" Patch work said. 

"Yeah" 

All of a sudden, Toga sits beside me and wraps her arms around me, in what seemed to be a hug.

"I don't really want you to leave. I feel like we've grown really close. You're one of my best friends."

I was still too shocked to say anything, but I finally spoke up.

"What's the catch? There has to be a catch, there's always a catch." I told him.

"No catch, well, maybe just one-"

"I knew it! What do you want me to do spy for you? I'll never to it"

"Let me finish. It's not really a catch. You can leave, but you always have the option of coming back. You'll take this to contact us." He held up what looked like a phone.

"Why would I ever want to come back?" I asked

"I don't know, guess we'll see. Anyway, I'll explain how it works. In order to unlock it, you'll scan your finger print, and your face. On it, there's only one app, the phone app. If you ever want to come back, you call the number on there, there's only one, and one of us'll explain the rest." 

I payed attention to what he said, I didn't know why, but it seemed good to know. In case something happened. What am I saying? Nothing is ever going to happen, I'll be number one, and I'll never come back to join them. 

"I'll never join-" I started

"I know, I know. But just in case. Kurogiri will come to get you home, we'll release your hands then " He explained. 

Then, the warp villain walked in.

"Are we all set?" He asked

"Yeah, just let me..." Crusty said as he let my hands free, and handed me the phone. "There, take him home."

"Bye!" I heard Knife Girl say, before I was pulled into a warp portal. 

I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, I was in a dorm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think the plan is? Just a reminder, the first part set during the Shie Hissaikai arc, more specifically, during the big battle, so here, it is after the battle, so entire LOV is at the base before everything else.  (Also I know that Kurogiri was arrested before the big battle, but for the sake of the chapter, it was afterwards) Anyways, sorry for the short chapter. I wasn't sure what else to add. I'm also sorry if these chapters seemed rushed. Again, feel free to comment you're thoughts, I am open to constructive criticism. Follow to keep updated, and vote if you enjoy. Thank you, have a nice one!