Chapter 3: I'm Home...

Again, the picture don't really fit, but kinda does. So, I will put another reminder, the first part, Chapter 1,  was set during the big battle, so this is set after the big battle. (In this AU, Kirogiri was arrested after the whole thing)

Bakugo's POV

When I opened my eyes again I was in a dorm...

I wasn't in my room at home. I was at what looked to be a college dorm. (A/N Just a reminder, the dorms didn't get implemented until after they got Bakugo back in the original story, so that's why he doesn't know.) I was in a random bed. There was a bunch of furniture, a nightstand, a shelf, a dresser, and a couple of other things. I stood up and checked around, everything was pretty much empty. 'Was the League of Villains trying to trick me or something?' I thought. I looked at the device, and half wanted to call them. That was until I heard a voice on the other side of the door. I hadn't heard that voice in ages. It was my teacher, Mr. Aizawa. I sat on the bed, and stared at the door. I could go out, but at the same time, I was hesitant. I don't know why, but I hid the device. Then I got out and opened the door. 

"Bakugo?!" He asked sounding shocked "H-Hey" I stuttered as I looked out into the building. I stood there blankly.  That was, until he wrapped me in his scarf, and pinned me against the wall. "What are you doing here?! How did you escape?! How did you know how to get to the dorms?!" He barked questions at me. "Let go, old man. I didn't escape, they let me go, and I don't know why I ended up here instead of my own home!" I yelled. "What?! Why would they let you go?! Are you a spy?!" He continued to ask me questions. "What is this an interrogation?! Do I look like I know why they let me go?! And no! I am not a spy!" I yelled at him. He let me go, and I leaned against the wall, regaining my composure. 

"What the heck was that?!" I yelled. "I don't trust you. You've been missing for more than a month, and all of a sudden you appear here. But you seem to be completely normal. We'll interrogate you properly." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He thought I was a traitor. Of course, I could tell him about the device. However, now, I'd prefer not too. Yes, I was being petty. No, I don't care.

"Follow me." He said, as he walked. I followed him, reluctantly mind you, but I did it. We walked out of the building, and I heard the voices of my classmates. I turned, and saw the building we'd been in. So I was right, they were dormitories. We continued to walk until we entered the main UA building. 

We arrived at the 1-A Clasroom. He threw me in, and told me to wait. I would've protested, but I no longer cared. So I sat down in my old seat, an stared at the window. It wasn't until then that I realized my hands were no longer bound together, and I could break out of the classroom if I wanted to. But I didn't. Instead, I waited until Mr. Aizawa came back. 

When he came back, Mr. Aizawa was with a guy, who wore a UA uniform. "Who's this extra?" I asked him. "That is none of your concern. The only thing you need to worry about is that he's in support classes, and has a lie detector quirk." I rolled my eyes. (The OC won't be important btw, although some future one's will be) He asked me a bunch of questions. But I was no liar, so of course I passed. Of course, I don't know if that would have changed if I was asked about the device, but I wasn't. He was still skeptical though. It surprised me. I saw the interview he did with the news after my kidnapping. It looked like he had complete faith that I would return loyal. "Guess you didn't mean it." I mused out loud. "Excuse me?" He asked "Your interview," I stated. "You sounded so confident that I would remain loyal. But now, you think I'm a traitor?" I asked. He stood there for a while. "I'm sorry, problem child. It's just, there's a lot of stress, and the faculty are having problems with the threat of a UA traitor. On top of that, you appeared randomly, in a dorm you weren't supposed to know anything about. There's a lot going on." He rambled.

"Woah, calm down Old Man. I understand, but I didn't ask for your life story." I said. "Anyways, we should break the news of your return to your classmates." He stated. I shrugged. I felt quite weird to be returning to those extras. It's been so long. Despite that, there's no way I fell behind. As insane as it was, the villains kept me up to date with everything. 

So, I walked back with him. He apologized, so I should turn in the device, right? But, this could happen again. Why am I worried about that? I'm just gonna keep it, and not do anything with it. We got back to the dorms, and I saw my classmates through the windows. I tensed up, but I continued to walk anyway. I finally arrived at the door. But my heart was racing really fast. But, why?! He opened the door, and suddenly I was face to face with pretty much all of them. One thought came into my mind, more of a realization, really, 'I'm home. I'm really finally home'

Mr. Aizawa cleared his throat to get their attention. When that didn't work he just called out to them. Suddenly, Sharky, Dunceface, Tape Face, Raccoon Eyes, Karate Kid, Invisible Girl, Big Lips, Grape, and Dr.Dolittle turned their faces. Then everything went quiet, nobody said anything, they looked like a bunch deer in headlights. "So, class,"he started, but was interrupted by Sharky, Dunceface, Tape Face, and Raccoon Eyes all running up to me after processing the information. Raccoon Eyes was crying, as she wrapped her pink arms around my neck. She was sobbing into my shoulder, and I stepped back. I wanted to push her off,  but she was holding on for dear life, so I let her be. Tape Face grabbed my arm and examined it, he was also starting to tear up. Sharky came up to me, also crying, and hugged me from the side. I would of pushed them all off, but I felt like I shouldn't. Then I looked over at Dunceface. He still looked shocked, but his eyes were filled with tears.

"Why the heck is everyone acting like I came back from the dead or something?" I asked. Surprisingly, Dunceface spoke up, well kind of. "You're here, but you-, and the heroes-" He stuttered, trying to collect his thoughts. He looked at Mr. Aizawa after mentioning the heroes, so I did too. The old man gave a warning look, why? When I turned back, Dunceface was still mumbling. "Its just so good to have you back after you've been gone so long." He said before coming towards me as well. 

"You guys! You guys! Bakugo's back." I hear someone screaming. I didn't see anyone, but I did see floating clothes, so I figured that it was invisible girl. Soon everyone was coming towards me. They all surrounded me, and started talking and asking questions. When I looked towards the back, Ponytail, Earphones, Mr. French Cheese, Pink Cheeks, Glasses, Frog, IcyHot, and... Deku came out from the hallway. They stared too. And then they started approach me. Soon enough I was overwhelmed, strange I know.

But my breathing started to speed up, and my heart started racing. "OK!, Ok!, that's enough. All you extras need to back up." I screamed. "Why is everyone acting like I almost died? I was bound to escape at some point. So stop." I finished. The crowd grew quiet before dispersing with apologies. Soon Mr. Aizawa walked up to me, and said. "We should tell your parents that you're back. We also have other matters to discuss." I nodded. 

"But first, we need to get All Might..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wasn't a good cliffhanger. I'm not sure how good this chapter is. Also, technically, All Might hasn't retired, and All For One is still free, because Kamino Ward never happened. But I will find a way to include that. Tell me what you think of this chapter, because I feel like I need help. I'm open to constructive critism. Anyways, thank you for reading, have a good one!"